What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I understand you point of view very well. However, one of our main goals is to meditate the relationship between India and Pakistan.

Oh yes please come to the holy land please ASAP baby!!!!

Thank you , my friend . Have you ever considered a career in diplomacy ? :D You can be a great ambassador from what I have analyzed !

I will visit it one day , for sure :)

I better buy you a pair of night vision goggles, so you don't complain later: "Oh emperor, the battery died!" LMFAO :D

He lies @Hyperion. Oh fine emperor, it was one time...but that too only because it was really dark and i thought it was you :rofl: but dw ever since then i started carrying torches with me :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: I love doing it day and night with the Empress.. :D

Oops, anyone watching? :P

Nah, it was wrong number. I sent him to the correct address, to poke @Armstrong. :D

Just make sure its not your wifey :rofl: :P

Yeah I know I was like I told you to not go for other girls so you switched to this. pssh lolol :D

You must understand Pakistan's view is simple kashmir to Pakistan or nothing. Any leader who tries to compromise on that will be overthrown either militarily or by the people. :sniper:

Yes, I do understand. KSA GICU is in par Pakistan's view.

I'm not worried about the Indo-Pak relations, you guys are now two nuclear armed states, and KSA will do whatever it takes to warm up the relations, we want you to be economically integrated, which is happing now in Pakistan -most of the goods Pakistan imports are India's-

Most of the Pakistani posters here don't want any real trade between India and Pakistan...its not as if trading with each other will hamper us from killing each other if it comes down to it..but even so they believe that we will gobble up their market.

We wouldn't mind trade relations and economic integration at all..in fact we welcome it..every single political fraction does..even the hard liners.

their gang leader is armstrong... always bringing outside topic here...

Meh you should see me and @Armstrong get into one of our old exchanges..those used to be fun..page long essays. AND not one twit out of you could have matched the quality me and my brother were putting forth. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom