What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
HA. HA. HA. :rolleyes:

But mamba, dw i'll be there on time, it only takes me a few mins to get ready for night meetings...not too much to put on ya noe , just ask @Dillinger :rofl: JK JK JK JK I am just kidding guys xD

I know nothing of that sort. I have always met my lady in respectful settings when she has been appropriately dressed. In deference to propriety and my brother @Hyperion I have always kept my eyes either lowered at the hem of her dress or firmly on her face. :) and as @KingMamba93 will tell you..I am nothing if not a proper gentleman.

Hahaha oh I agree completely. But I think that people should adopt kids instead, bc then you HAVE TO be nice to them even if you don't feel like it. But no I get you with the patience thing haha are you strict on your siblings though? :P
Yea....I would adopt if I end up single by the time I finish my PhD....I mean seriously what is life alone?! Strict on siblings? Yea kinda ...though am the youngest...I tend to get bossy and over protective :ashamed:
LMAOOOOOOOO :rofl: actually one of friend's is like that...I LOVE looking at summer dresses so I would be doing that ans she would be at the other side of the store looking at kid's clothes LOL, i yell at her but its kinda cute :D
:rofl:

Yara, I know everything that is to know about Nawaz Sharif. I mean everything. He is nothing more than a lower-life-form. He should be thankful to modern-medicine, else he would have been history. SoB. :pissed:

InshAllah if I go to Pakistan in the winter like planned I will ask my uncle to get me a meet up with Mr. Nawaz then I will take a picture with him while holding a brand new laptop and post it here just to troll all of pdf. :rofl: :rofl:

The only ones who are not corrupt are usually killed off quickly. :sick:

Maybe, but the Arab Afghans were the ones who took full responsibility for the terrorists attacks targeting the US interests, which means that if they weren't there, then, we could never have an issue with them.

Someone like Osama bin laden with a $20 billion fortune or at least apart of it, doesn't need anyone to fund him, and that was the problem. Suffice to say that he was the one who led to the death of a million Muslims, because there is no smoke without fire.

So @Yzd Khalifa when are you offering us Oil on Deferred Payments, stop nagging us about the Iran-Pakistan Pipeline & asking your King not to go all lovey dovey when our Enemy visits KSA ? :kiss3:

I know nothing of that sort. I have always met my lady in respectful settings when she has been appropriately dressed. In deference to propriety and my brother @Hyperion I have always kept my eyes either lowered at the hem of her dress or firmly on her face. :) and as @KingMamba93 will tell you..I am nothing if not a proper gentleman.

I know bro that was not directed at you anyway. :D

In addition to being a pathological liar too ! :kiss3:

Maybe, but the Arab Afghans were the ones who took full responsibility for the terrorists attacks targeting the US interests, which means that if they weren't there, then, we could never have an issue with them.

Someone like Osama bin laden with a $20 billion fortune or at least apart of it, doesn't need anyone to fund him, and that was the problem. Suffice to say that he was the one who led to the death of a million Muslims, because there is no smoke without fire.

Indeed but surely you should know that the invasion would have happened regardless? Unless you really think it is about terrorism and not being in the center of every pipeline to come in the future? :D

Well I certainly didn't place that kunda right onto the power line that goes to your house, nor did I ask @Hyperion to bleach his hair to look more Gora than the Goras only for him to be smooched one by one by a gang of big & burly Turkish men. At the same time I didn't ask @ZYXW to go with a Independent Kashmir flag infront of the local Pakistani Community Center building & be in turn sh*t-stormed by handfuls of Nihari & Tikkas throw at her by angry Pakistani Kashmiris & nor am I telling you now, my brother, to work in a gentleman's bar as a performer in Sydney to pay for your college tuition & then not expect to have your butt groped at by strange men as @Hyperion was, despite you considering it as a viable job ! :unsure:

Tou bhai mein neiii tou baraa kuch nahin kiyaa abhiii tukkk ! :)

You didn't interfere with his life asking him to stop being ' so gay ' , just now ? Are you not to be blamed for ' technical trolling ' on every thread without moderators realizing it ? Do you not secretly endorse the views of His Royal Highness , Defender of the faith Altaf Hussain ? Were you not yesterday , telling me to leave the country and find a better future somewhere else ? What was that bit about ' I admire the Farsiwans ' ? :angry:

The list goes on and on , how does the defendant plead ' not guilty ' then ? :D

Well I certainly didn't place that kunda right onto the power line that goes to your house, nor did I ask @Hyperion to bleach his hair to look more Gora than the Goras only for him to be smooched one by one by a gang of big & burly Turkish men. At the same time I didn't ask @ZYXW to go with a Independent Kashmir flag infront of the local Pakistani Community Center building & be in turn sh*t-stormed by handfuls of Nihari & Tikkas throw at her by angry Pakistani Kashmiris & nor am I telling you now, my brother, to work in a gentleman's bar as a performer in Sydney to pay for your college tuition & then not expect to have your butt groped at by strange men as @Hyperion was, despite you considering it as a viable job ! :unsure:

Tou bhai mein neiii tou baraa kuch nahin kiyaa abhiii tukkk ! :)

UNCLE... this was too much to read....all i read was me and independent kashmir and then i did this :rolleyes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom