What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
I understand the feeling of our Pakistani friends for not liking the King much. But, what most Pakistanis don't seem to know is that Nawaz's PML is very powerful here, sadly.Yes, I know what do you mean by personality cult, good luck finding any personality cults in the Fiasals, Naifs, and Abdullahs. :lol:

You mean due to investments?

@Hyperion you forget before Nawaz was a politician he was a businessman and he only became a politician because Bhutto nationalized his business.

Last edited by a moderator:
^
I understand the feeling of our Pakistani friends for not liking the King much. But, what most Pakistanis don't seem to know is that Nawaz's PML is very powerful here, sadly.

Yes, I know what do you mean by personality cult, good luck finding any personality cults in the Fiasals, Naifs, and Abdullahs. :lol:

No no , I wasn't referring to that at all . You do not fraternize with our enemies and then declare the king as ' Pakistan's friend ' :D . No hard feeling , the world runs on ' quid pro quos ' . Even though , that is one reason . Nawaz PML is very powerful in the Kingdom ? :what:

So , if I were to travel to King Fahad causeway in the Kingdom , I wont find a statue of King Abdullah making the ' Sieg Heil ' salute ? :P

I don't think all Pak politicians are corrupt, but still a considerable portion of them. I was bidding on Imran Khan because I don't wish to see a single Pakistani dies of a drone airstrike.

I know the US must clean up the terrorist and the Arab Afghan savages ,let just hope things will get better.

The only ones who are not corrupt are usually killed off quickly. :sick:

@ZYXW aapa raat nou tiyar rehna bhabii se milana hai. :)

HA. HA. HA. :rolleyes:

But mamba, dw i'll be there on time, it only takes me a few mins to get ready for night meetings...not too much to put on ya noe , just ask @Dillinger :rofl: JK JK JK JK I am just kidding guys xD

Nah. Couldn't attend the wedding, and now wifey is saying ""we'll go to NY during "Sales" season,"" I don't know what that means.... or rather, don't want to know what it entails for my poor pocket... :D

Fine, but I'll bring a hot guy just in case you don't show up :D LOL

haha what happen to you coming here though, still up for that? :P

No no , I wasn't referring to that at all . You do not fraternize with our enemies and then declare the king as ' Pakistan's friend ' :D . No hard feeling , the world runs on ' quid pro quos ' . Even though , that is one reason . Nawaz PML is very powerful in the Kingdom ? :what:

So , if I were to travel to King Fahad causeway in the Kingdom , I wont find a statue of King Abdullah making the ' Sieg Heil ' salute ? :P

What enemy and what fraternizing? Saudis are nice people....learn to love em'.......LOVE EM' DAMN IT!!!! :angry:

Nah. Couldn't attend the wedding, and now wifey is saying ""we'll go to NY during "Sales" season,"" I don't know what that means.... or rather, don't want to know what it entails for my poor pocket... :D

Half your fortune shall be in the hands of the Hermès and that lot by the end of it all..that's what it means..:omghaha:

Yara, I know everything that is to know about Nawaz Sharif. I mean everything. He is nothing more than a lower-life-form. He should be thankful to modern-medicine, else he would have been history. SoB. :pissed:

@Hyperion you forget before Nawaz was a politician he was a businessman and he only became a politician because Bhutto nationalized his business.

HA. HA. HA. :rolleyes:

But mamba, dw i'll be there on time, it only takes me a few mins to get ready for night meetings...not too much to put on ya noe , just ask @Dillinger :rofl: JK JK JK JK I am just kidding guys xD

Ok but I will remember this. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom