What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW Maybe it was some dude pretending to be your sista. I was genuinely hoping for her to pour water on you and said 'aero told me to'. :omghaha:

Ooops you caught me, pouring water over me, then it must have been @KingMamba93 :D jk jk But you sure he wasn't pretending to be my BROTHER instead :rofl: jk

No wait are you serious though?

Last edited by a moderator:
We admire and respect Pakistan for what it is Sir.

On the other hand, I should have shot Nawaz the ALI BABA dead, so Pakistan will be better off :omghaha:

A trillion :bunny:

I know bro ever since you joined pdf I have much more respect for saudis. :cheers: Although I don't like how you create fitna with Iranians. :astagh:

Not at all. I don't think it is an offensive question at all.

I can't put them all in one category, but the sons of King Saud, and Fahad are very arrogant, while the Naif's, Faisla's, and Abdullah's offsprings are the very very very humble.

King Abdullah is epic, he likes Pakistan BTW.

Thanks for replying . I thought it may be .

Surely you cant do it , with there being thousands of members of the royal family but do they maintain some sort of ' personality cult ' for themselves ?

Personality cult can be defined as ' The usage of mass media, propaganda etc by an individual or a group of people to create an idealized , saviors and heroic often through unquestioning flattery and praise. ' Charismatic authority something ?

I will take your word , friend . But trust me ' actions speak louder than words ' :)

:woot: I LOVE YOU ALREADY DUDE (MINUS GAYISHNESS) :woot:

:what: What Gayishness?

Yes, Nawz is an SOB who steals from the nation of Pakistan. That baich happens to have fecking a lot of investments here. But I will never forgive him for leaving our children, brothers, and sisters poor.

It reads: No gay-ish-ness intended.

Btw, how the hell does he have so many businesses in SA?

:what: What Gayishness?

Yes, Nawz is an SOB who steals from the nation of Pakistan. That baich happens to have fecking a lot of investments here. But I will never forgive him for leaving our children, brothers, and sisters poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom