What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion @Yzd Khalifa

All the politicians of Pakistan need to lined up against a wall and shot. Bank accounts should be drained to boot.

My friend's elder brother is a MNA in Pakistan (he retained his seat this election) so is my uncle (he won a seat this time). Trust me when I tell you the money business if you are an MNA is huge in excess of $10 million per month. Believe me or not. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for replying . I thought it may be .

Surely you cant do it , with there being thousands of members of the royal family but do they maintain some sort of ' personality cult ' for themselves ?

Personality cult can be defined as ' The usage of mass media, propaganda etc by an individual or a group of people to create an idealized , saviors and heroic often through unquestioning flattery and praise. ' Charismatic authority something ?

I will take your word , friend . But trust me ' actions speak louder than words ' :)
^
I understand the feeling of our Pakistani friends for not liking the King much. But, what most Pakistanis don't seem to know is that Nawaz's PML is very powerful here, sadly.

Yes, I know what do you mean by personality cult, good luck finding any personality cults in the Fiasals, Naifs, and Abdullahs. :lol:

I like kids...not sure if I would like my own.... :rofl: I have very little patience and I am known to be the harsh discipline in our family...Well, if you are the youngest daughter of the eldest son ....it is tough :P

OO :raise: I love looking at the clothes....I remember when I was in BSc my friends and I use to hang out at the babies section checking out the clothes, shoes and stuff as though we wanted to buy something....

Hahaha oh I agree completely. But I think that people should adopt kids instead, bc then you HAVE TO be nice to them even if you don't feel like it. But no I get you with the patience thing haha are you strict on your siblings though? :P

LMAOOOOOOOO :rofl: actually one of friend's is like that...I LOVE looking at summer dresses so I would be doing that ans she would be at the other side of the store looking at kid's clothes LOL, i yell at her but its kinda cute :D

:what: What Gayishness?

Yes, Nawz is an SOB who steals from the nation of Pakistan. That baich happens to have fecking a lot of investments here. But I will never forgive him for leaving our children, brothers, and sisters poor.

khalifa you should be in politics.. you will get votes from Indian, pakistani, bangladeshi...
cursing an unpopular politician ... smart arabi... :chilli:

What have you not done , that is the question one should be asking ! :D

Well I certainly didn't place that kunda right onto the power line that goes to your house, nor did I ask @Hyperion to bleach his hair to look more Gora than the Goras only for him to be smooched one by one by a gang of big & burly Turkish men. At the same time I didn't ask @ZYXW to go with a Independent Kashmir flag infront of the local Pakistani Community Center building & be in turn sh*t-stormed by handfuls of Nihari & Tikkas throw at her by angry Pakistani Kashmiris & nor am I telling you now, my brother, to work in a gentleman's bar as a performer in Sydney to pay for your college tuition & then not expect to have your butt groped at by strange men as @Hyperion was, despite you considering it as a viable job ! :unsure:

Tou bhai mein neiii tou baraa kuch nahin kiyaa abhiii tukkk ! :)

@Hyperion @Yzd Khalifa

All the politicians of Pakistan need to lined up against a wall and shot. Bank accounts should be drained to boot.

My friend's elder brother is a MNA in Pakistan (he retained his seat this election) so is my uncle (he won a seat this time). Trust me when I tell you the money business if you are an MNA is huge in excess of $10 million per month. Believe me or not. :coffee:

I don't think all Pak politicians are corrupt, but still a considerable portion of them. I was bidding on Imran Khan because I don't wish to see a single Pakistani dies of a drone airstrike.

I know the US must clean up the terrorist and the Arab Afghan savages ,let just hope things will get better.

No need commandatore , more dopamine can be liberated from the nucleus accumbens in the brain by snorting / injecting / ingesting amphetamines according to the neurosciences ! Why bother , then with testosterone ? :D

raisins_face.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom