What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, so u imagine living with a lot of hot chicks one by one?
Well it may work for some time but ultimately with age even those hot chicks will be out of reach, unless of course you shell out money for them to show fake love.
Btw, the other option is viable. Though I believe in marriage, but IDEALLY I d like to get married after I am 30(exception if I fall inlove and the relationship lasts for long, as a girl can't wait that long), so that I can enjoy bachelor life and also have the required financial support a child needs.

So u will need a partner bro.
Someone who will always be there, no matter what.
Think about it with a cool mind.
Preferably alone on a terrace, stoned out of your mind, beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other.
Trust me that is when you think at your best :lol:

@Ayush.

In the end, it is @DESERT FIGHTER life.

Let him choose how he wants to live it.

If he is serious about remaining single, I see nothing wrong with it.

I don't know why you have a disagreement?

Then marry late bro.
But do marry.
since we are talking about marriage
a-good-marriage-is-the-union-of-two-good-forgivers.jpg

:o: Ok - I said "Are you planning to become attal bihari vajpai"

Oh god no.

Way different politics my friend.

The only similarity might be friendlier relations with Pakistan. Don't expect me to bash pakistan. Too lazy and too awesome a country.

I am not a Hindu. I am an Atheist. With a hard distrust of all religions. That means I am guaranteed to not get elected anywhere in India :D

@Ayush.

In the end, it is @DESERT FIGHTER life.

Let him choose how he wants to live it.

If he is serious about remaining single, I see nothing wrong with it.

I don't know why you have a disagreement?
Never had a disagreement.
He asked our opinion, and this is mine.
M okay if he doesn't marry, but @DESERT FIGHTER I will miss bhabhis' garam garam kulche and kids running around me and calling me indian chacha when I visit pakistan. :cry:

M okay if he doesn't marry, but @DESERT FIGHTER I will miss bhabhis' garam garam kulche and kids running around me and calling me indian chacha when I visit pakistan. :cry:

Ever see a happy "married man" ... ?

When I say I won't get married, I don't know what will happen after 10 years (I am 23) now.

I have never been good with the ladies and I am very introverted. Instead of being bitter, I have come to accept that part of my life.

When I say I won't get married, I don't know what will happen after 10 years (I am 23) now.

I have never been good with the ladies and I am very introverted. Instead of being bitter, I have come to accept that part of my life.

Stop being Mr Nice Guy...

Nice guys never get chicks... I was a nice guy once..

I don't know about other things but your equipments will become rusty and expired for sure after 10 years. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom