What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of hot chicks..... :lol:

Being serious.

You should give it some thought. But I will say this. Choosing to remain single and getting married are equivalently valid choices.

So pay no heed to those that remind you that you must fulfill whatever expectation society has of you.

I will not get married either because I am a perpetual manchild.

@DESERT FIGHTER Marriage isn't meant for everybody.

The expectations of monogamy, responsibility are something that not everyone can buy into.

@Ayush

The reason I am opting to not get married is that it comes with too many rules.

There are many things I would love to do.

Who know ... maybe in future we can just grow em or somethin ? :lol:

Or maybe get married when ur too freakin old or somethin? :rofl:

Lots of hot chicks..... :lol:
Hehe, so u imagine living with a lot of hot chicks one by one?
Well it may work for some time but ultimately with age even those hot chicks will be out of reach, unless of course you shell out money for them to show fake love.
Btw, the other option is viable. Though I believe in marriage, but IDEALLY I d like to get married after I am 30(exception if I fall inlove and the relationship lasts for long, as a girl can't wait that long), so that I can enjoy bachelor life and also have the required financial support a child needs.

So u will need a partner bro.
Someone who will always be there, no matter what.
Think about it with a cool mind.
Preferably alone on a terrace, stoned out of your mind, beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other.
Trust me that is when you think at your best :lol:

Hehe, so u imagine living with a lot of hot chicks one by one?

Thts the master plan...

Well it may work for some time but ultimately with age even those hot chicks will be out of reach, unless of course you shell out money for them to show fake love.

Not a bad idea.. :lol:

Btw, the other option is viable. Though I believe in marriage, but IDEALLY I d like to get married after I am 30(exception if I fall inlove and the relationship lasts for long, as a girl can't wait that long), so that I can enjoy bachelor life and also have the required financial support a child needs.

So u will need a partner bro.
Someone who will always be there, no matter what.
Think about it with a cool mind.
Preferably alone on a terrace, stoned out of your mind, beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

Trust me that is when you think at your best :lol:

Whats wrong with tht>? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom