What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
belan.png

Belan Missile Inventory

brb Everyone; ;)

so u r a post pg...damn..aap toh bohot senior hai.mbbs-->pg(gen.Sx)-->plstic
btw maine anaethesia mein JR'ship ki hai,so have seen u guys in action.
kya yaar......mai hi bas bekar baitha hoon:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

no idea wht u r talking about....
if you divide operation pay among nurses,anesthesiologists, pl.sergeon, lights,utensils, generators, air.cond, rent, hospital management etc , the bigshot sergeon doesnt get more than 30% of the fees that the patient pays for

no idea wht u r talking about....

if you divide operation pay among nurses,anesthesiologists, pl.sergeon, lights,utensils, generators, air.cond, rent, hospital management etc , the bigshot sergeon doesnt get more than 30% of the fees that the patient pays for
so waha par bhi doctro ke wande hai:disagree:
can u tell me aapke yaha JR aur SR ko kitni salary milti hai in govt. setup???

so waha par bhi doctro ke wande hai:disagree:
can u tell me aapke yaha JR aur SR ko kitni salary milti hai???
salary cant buy you an audi -- ... not after a whole life time

i want to drink coffee and play golf after the next decade..while my bank account is ticking ... and yeah have several sports sedans atleast if i can afford a sport car like a lambo ---

salary cant buy you an audi -- ... not after a whole life time

i want to drink coffee and play golf after the next decade..while my bank account is ticking ... and yeah have several sports sedans atleast if i can afford a sport car like a lambo ---
how much do junior and senior residents get paid in govt. hospital in big cities like lahore n islamabad??
well.....i have a long way to go,have to work hard

ja aur thoda padh le......waise hi tune mere confidence ki dhajjiya uda di hai
btw ur avatar looks like a tibetan mastiff...do u have one?

Why dented ur confidence?

Ya its a tibetan mastiff pup. Would love to own one but only when I get my cottage in Kashmir. Here it would be cruel to keep this mountain lion.

The%20Tibetan%20mastiff%20HD%20Wallpaper%20Atlas%2010_1680x1050.jpg

Last edited:
Whats up with these new kids, calling their parents, mama, papa ?

zehar lagtay hain asay bachay mujhko... :angry:

@Flamingo .. sorry ... that was the last joke with you.. no more jokes in future:cray:

It's all right. From next time, refrain yourself from associating other people with yours families profession...No more jokes in future. :cray:

It's all right. From next time, refrain yourself from associating other people with yours families profession...No more jokes in future. :cray:
lolz... I would not like to talk about your family, am sure they are good people.
As you are unable to let go, and seem to be deeply hurt, I apologize again, but I will have to add you to the ignore list.
khus raho.. :happy:

lolz... I would not like to talk about your family, am sure they are good people.
As you are unable to let go, and seem to be deeply hurt, I apologize again, but I will have to add you to the ignore list.
khus raho.. :happy:

Err!!! :cray: You are doing me a favour by adding me to the ignore list. Thanks and keep your stupid & derogatery jokes/comments till yourself. :sick:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom