What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chalo bye.

I dont know who you are talking about. Is it that tharki uncle ji Guru Dutt ji? Kahin bhi chance maar dete hain. :mad:

But I honestly think your name is pretty. And I find the way you get angry and take offense very cute.

Chalo bye ji. Padhna hai.

Goodbye

Chalo bye.

I dont know who you are talking about. Is it that tharki uncle ji Guru Dutt ji? Kahin bhi chance maar dete hain. :mad:

But I honestly think your name is pretty. And I find the way you get angry and take offense very cute.

Chalo bye ji. Padhna hai.
Ufff ufffffff maa sadkay :D

hey....hw r u?
wht r u doing?UG or PG?
on leave -- have to complete last year of pl.surgery training however am in the process of constructing my hose and looking for a plot for hospital/diagnostic centre construction

mob city 'new tv series' has the same french chick that came in the chr. of riddick --- maybe a lot older now

on leave -- have to complete last year of pl.surgery training however am in the process of constructing my hose and looking for a plot for hospital/diagnostic centre construction

so u r a post pg...damn..aap toh bohot senior hai.mbbs-->pg(gen.Sx)-->plstic
btw maine anaethesia mein JR'ship ki hai,so have seen u guys in action.
kya yaar......mai hi bas bekar baitha hoon:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

mob city 'new tv series' has the same french chick that came in the chr. of riddick --- maybe a lot older now
no idea wht u r talking about....

@levina @Aamna14 ...and my wife. Thanks for converting a household item to a weapon...The DRDO guys will be damned now:lol: :rofl:

Didnt you know women are known for maximum utilization of resources??
DRDO should have asked women before investing in missiles.
We would have given them better and a cheaper option.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom