What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Communal = PDF community.

Why are you girls constantly PMSing man .....

Experience, as far as i am concerned and not all men there are some very nice men here who have no issues with the women.

Am I included in those nice men who has no issues with women?

I told you earlier as well the way you think and function is abhorring and shocking in my sight sometime it offends me as well not that i am asking you to change that i am just telling you the truth. I don't know about others but if you don't disrespect me then i would consider you a nice guy as well.

I told you earlier as well the way you think and function is abhorring and shocking in my sight sometime it offends me as well

Is it cultural or is it religious? I am trying to understand.

BatP7MpCcAEaubd.jpg

this is me going home ! @Marshmallow @Talon

Ok chalo I'm going to the library. Mid sems coming up. Bye Aamna.

Did I tell you that you have a lovely musical name?

Thats what one of you're pals said on PDF as well after name calling me lol that i have a beautiful name

Thats what one of you're pals said on PDF as well after name calling me lol that i have a beautiful name

Which pal. I told you first I thought you had a lovely name. Now koi aur copy kar raha hai.

Maine bola tha ki nahin sach batao?

Which pal. I told you first I thought you had a lovely name. Now koi aur copy kar raha hai.

Maine bola tha ki nahin sach batao?

I am not saying you didn't but he said that before you did even then obviously if you both don't make a habit of it lol

I am not saying you didn't but he said that before you did even then obviously if you both don't make a habit of it lol

Someone told you before me? Man this is the story of my life. Always shy and reticent.

Someone told you before me? Man this is the story of my life. Always shy and reticent.

You and shy??? My point was since you two seems to be friends i am sure you both made a habit of name calling me and then complimenting me to smooth things out.

Chalo bye.

You and shy??? My point was since you two seems to be friends i am sure you both made a habit of name calling me and then complimenting me to smooth things out.

I dont know who you are talking about. Is it that tharki uncle ji Guru Dutt ji? Kahin bhi chance maar dete hain. :mad:

But I honestly think your name is pretty. And I find the way you get angry and take offense very cute.

Chalo bye ji. Padhna hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom