What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levina ji and Aamna ganging up on doppelganger. Flank attack.

Let me tell you girls of a secret fear of mine. Reason I can never relax after you know what and I need to stay awake, and then drop the girl home and then come back to sleep in peace.

I have these recurrent nightmares of someone smothering me with a pillow in my sleep. A woman. Different situations, different locations, different chicks.

But the end is always the same.

A pillow. And I am struggling and trying to get the pillow off my face. But the girl (small and much weaker) proves too strong.

And then I wake up in a cold sweat.

Yeh just likhte likhte mere rongte khade ho gaye hain ....... :(

You must have done something to deserve it too and you are guilty about it.....ergo the nightmare

You must have done something to deserve it too and you are guilty about it.....ergo the nightmare

In a past life maybe? You are a hindu right? You must believe in pichle janam ka punya ya shraap?

Excuse me you know @Armstrong is a Kashmiri what else do you expect him to do other than eat and eat some more and even dream of eating??:D But you seem to base you're opinions on his statements and not the rest of us :lol:

Noooo
Nothing about kashmiris...pls.

Kashmir is afterall a part of akhand bharat. :D

Excuse me you know @Armstrong is a Kashmiri what else do you expect him to do other than eat and eat some more and even dream of eating??:D But you seem to base you're opinions on his statements and not the rest of us :lol:
You know what he said about you(fat persian cow)so he is to blame for evry comment i make.
I'm innocent:angel:

Noooo
Nothing about kashmiris...pls.

Kashmir is afterall a part of akhand bharat. :D

Oh no not the Akhand bharat here :D we have much more serious issues that that :p:

You know what he said about you(fat persian cow)so he is to blame for evry comment i make.
I'm innocent:angel:

Well you have a functioning brain as well so no you can be blamed as well :p:

In a past life maybe? You are a hindu right? You must believe in pichle janam ka punya ya shraap?

Naaah i dont believe in punya and paap from the previous life.
I believe
Iss janam ka issi janam mein ....:p:

Oh no not the Akhand bharat here :D we have much more serious issues that that :p:

Naahiiii

Pehle kashmir....lol

Well you have a functioning brain as well so no you can be blamed as well :p:
I dont want a Belan on my head(cant lose the bit thats still working)so i better leave now:coffee:

I believe

Naahiiii

Pehle kashmir....lol

Haan phir ek hi raasta hai belan le kar aa jao Kashmir ke liye :lol:

I believe

I am not getting any sympathy from you women here. :( I thought between PDF and battle of the sexes, the communal ties would win.

Haan phir ek hi raasta hai belan le kar aa jao Kashmir ke liye :lol:

Lol

Toh agla akraman belan se hi hoga.:D

Chalo buh bye everyone:wave:

I am not getting any sympathy from you women here. :( I thought between PDF and battle of the sexes, the communal ties would win.

If u r talking about RSS and their hindutva funda then i am not banging my head again.

Communal = PDF community.

Why are you girls constantly PMSing man .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom