What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
How innocent!!!:flirt:

Care to explain????:angry:

I remember someone saying that lavina makes her hubby make coffee for her at 3 AM:undecided: I thought thats a little more to ask unless you are sick or something...

I remember someone saying that lavina makes her hubby make coffee for her at 3 AM:undecided: I thought thats a little more to ask unless you are sick or something...

Yeah and that somebody has CCTV installed inside my house :coffee:
@Armstrong thanks for spreading the rumor:angry:

Nope, dont worry I have married one of the sanest guy.Touchwood!!
Equality prevails but outside my kitchen,he enters kitchen only when we cook nonveg.I am a vegetarian so he helps in cleaning the meat.....because i might just faint if i see blood.
fainting-smiley.gif

Unfortunately he eats all sorts of meats.:frown:
And I knew it well before our marriage.:undecided:

What was I thinking??:hitwall:

Oh ok. Many years or newly? Kids?
The day we turn friends I'll tell you more about myself.....but we arent friends yet.

Last edited:
Yeah and that somebody has CCTV installed inside my house :coffee:
@Armstrong thanks for spreading the rumor:angry:

Nope, dont worry I have married one of the sanest guy.Touchwood!!
Equality prevails but outside my kitchen,he enters kitchen only when we cook nonveg.I am a vegetarian so he helps in cleaning the meat.....because i might just faint if i see blood.
fainting-smiley.gif

Unfortunately he eats all sorts of meats.:frown:
And I knew it well before our marriage.:undecided:

What was I thinking??:hitwall:

:lol: You are a Brahmin or what, btw I am one but I eat almost all meat. You cant stop guys from eating meat anyway:)

:lol: You are a Brahmin or what, btw I am one but I eat almost all meat.

The day i reveal my true religion...the place i belong to that day the members here will grill me.

Let me survive in pdf for some more time nohhh???
I have to torture a few before getting banned.:devil:

Dash said:
You cant stop guys from eating meat anyway:)
Yeah i realised it as soon as I got married.:confused:

The day i reveal my true religion...the place i belong to that day the ppl here will grill me.

You get banned for your religion:what:
Never.

The day i reveal my true religion...the place i belong to that day the members here will grill me.

Yeah i realised it as soon as I got married.:confused:

OMG!!....what place would it be??:woot:...and you are on a mission to torture few too!!!...:lol:

Lol....I leave that to your imagination.

You bet!;)

There are quite a few who need some spanking from the teacher.:devil:

Now you are a teacher too???:o:.....But I agree, first spank the one who is spreading rumors about you:bunny:

The day we turn friends I'll tell you more about myself.....but we arent friends yet.

Fair enough.

The condition from my side is that you need to be 29 or below for me to consider making you my friend.

Now you are a teacher too???:o:.....But I agree, first spank the one who is spreading rumors about you:bunny:

Trainer....

Now @Armstrong haazir ho!!!:angry:

Fair enough.

The condition from my side is that you need to be 29 or below for me to consider making you my friend.

Baby I am well out of your radar...so spare me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom