What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had been waiting to sting u from a long time....i could not choose a movie from the long list u gave me.:angry:

Where were u???
Busy with ur patients ???
Last i heard u fractured ur leg after ur fell off from ur treadmill.:devil:

Watch ....the doctor then.

Yeah once a witch kicked me off a treadmill.It broke my heart into pieces.:cry:

BTW do you workout?

Done...then its the doc tonite...:tup:

Why did she kick you??
(I think i can guess the reason...but still i want to hear it from the horse's mouth:D)

Not really....but at times i climb up on tat treadmill ...put it on speed 6...0 inclination....for 20-25mins...thats it.
I like active sports better.

May be she wanted to test the magical power she had gained while running on that treadmill.May be she thought i too will take it lightly just like a lab rat.May be she thought that she could intimidate me with her black hairs ,shiny red eyes with a matching lipgloss and an appealing stark black outfit.
Beautiful_Witch_by_EliteArtists.jpg

After vacating that 60" x 20" area for her.I realized that i'm not a rat but a Dog....:P

Then i found another belt to run on with those puppy dog eyes.

May be she wanted to test the magical power she had gained while running on that treadmill.May be she thought i too will take it lightly just like a lab rat.May be she thought that she could intimidate me with her black hairs ,shiny red eyes with a matching lipgloss and an appealing stark black outfit.
Beautiful_Witch_by_EliteArtists.jpg

After vacating that 60" x 20" area for her.I realized that i'm not a rat but a Dog....:P

Then i found another belt to run on with those puppy dog eyes.
You alright Doc ??? :P

Suggest me some novels .... i'm thinking of doing some book shopping !!!

You alright Doc ??? :P

Suggest me some novels .... i'm thinking of doing some book shopping !!!

I really haven't got any taste of novels.
In fact i suck in this field. Couldn't gather the time and courage to read those.
But one must not skip the fun of creating such stories/events in the real life.:D

I really haven't got any taste of novels.
In fact i suck in this field. Couldn't gather the time and courage to read those.
But one must not skip the fun of creating such stories/events in the real life.:D

I was just thinking/planning about that :D

so guys ...wht do u like to do on sundays??
spnd time wid family,drink,smoke,meet girls(or boys)......???
@hinduguy @Alpha1 @Marshmallow @levina @Aamna14 @BDforever

I didn't receive an alert for this one :undecided: Well most of my family isn't with me i am mostly alone so hardly get to spend my time with them if i am free i go to meet some close friends, read most of the time or go to meet my relatives.

I didn't receive an alert for this one :undecided: Well most of my family isn't with me i am mostly alone so hardly get to spend my time with them if i am free i go to meet some close friends, read most of the time or go to meet my relatives.
:cry:

Hi people !!!

@hinduguy

Hi love :D
something wrong with alerts .. I did not get your msg but got one when amna replied to somebody else which I was not supposed to get. :hitwall:

:cry:

something wrong with alerts .. I did not get your msg but got one when amna replied to somebody else which I was not supposed to get. :hitwall:

You got it because i replied to a quote in which you were mentioned :P though even i didn't receive an alert for the mention.

we will make concession for you... first month.. no drugs :sick:
Who is the guy responsible for induction of new citizen .. @Alpha1 @RAMPAGE .
I miss hype !!!!

Anyways @justsomeguy can have a citizenship as soon as he gets himself a new name and an avatar.

khujli continues... I have started to enjoy it like Mahesh bhatt.. :)
watched any movies?
Is it that bad :confused: ?????

khujli continues... I have started to enjoy it like Mahesh bhatt.. :)
watched any movies?
Nah been busy with work ..... no movies !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom