What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh!!!!

cranky_cat_by_thewerewolfpuppy-d3b0xcf.jpg
How much do cats actually kill? [Infographic] - The Oatmeal
Read this and take heed. Be afraid. Be very very afraid.

'Dhara parey gelam!!'- It is not a proper Bengali sentence, Dhara means a stream, like a stream of water, small river, etc. Parey means on the banks of a river, sea, pond, etc. Gelam means went to. So it is something like "Went to the banks of a stream", though the sentence has errors.

I was told by Professional Troll, it means 'meaning I am caught'....Anyway, I've replied to Bengali post in Russian, as I thought 'Dhara parey gelam' is Derogatory!!! A_sad Miah ko bhi pata nahi chelga maine kya kha hai :D

@hinduguy kyo Pathar par sir maar raha hai??? Jo Referendum kay liye bol raha hai, usko Referendum kay basics bhi nahi pata???
koi na.. I was tying to get my point across, tried 3 times... bas wont reply after that..

I was told by Professional Troll, it means 'meaning I am caught'....Anyway, I've replied to Bengali post in Russian, as I thought 'Dhara parey gelam' is Derogatory!!! A_sad Miah ko bhi pata nahi chelga maine kya kha hai :D
it means pakre gaye... (as in catching a thief, or a lie).. @DRAY .. your bangla is sh*t... learn from me.. :chilli:

@Flamingo Discussion is futile. jut time pass. :D

I thought you were engaged in debate, so it must be of Good Quality which is Paucity on PDF. Sir Dukh gaya Padh Kar. :D

PS: On 28th Night, we partied till early Morning. My Friend's and cousin were Bhand, so instead of visiting Jaipur on 29th Morning, we went there at 29th night. Couldn't visit Choki Dhani and Jaipur....:(

Last edited:
'Dhara parey gelam!!'- It is not a proper Bengali sentence, Dhara means a stream, like a stream of water, small river, etc. Parey means on the banks of a river, sea, pond, etc. Gelam means went to. So it is something like "Went to the banks of a stream", though the sentence has errors.

Or I could be wrong!! Here "Dhara" could actually be "Dhora", then it makes more sense!! "Dhora parey gelam" simply means "I am caught"!! :D @Flamingo

@hinduguy "Dhara" or "Dhora", I was confused!!! :D Shame on me, Rabithakur must be turning in his grave!! :fie::fie::fie:

Last edited:
@hinduguy Government of Pakistan Insisted that right to Independence should be removed from UN Resolution of 1948. I asked him and his answer was 'Both India and Pakistan consider Kashmir as disputed territories'. I just thanked him and Ran from Thread.

@DRAY main toh a_sad miah koh :secret:

I thought you were engaged in debate, so it must be of Good Quality which is Paucity on PDF. Sir Dukh gaya Padh Kar. :D
PS: On 28th Night, we partied till early Morning. My Friend's and cousin were Bhand, so instead of visiting Jaipur on 29th Morning, we went there at 29th Month. Couldn't visit Choki Dhani and Jaipur....:(
Debate with laughing out loud. :enjoy:
P.S. Koi naa baad main visit kar lena. :D

Debate with laughing out loud. :enjoy: @a_sad Miah???
P.S. Koi naa baad main visit kar lena. :D

Bad may, Naseed nahi Hota. :(

I saw your Facebook pictures, you look completely different from your Gmail Pic. Gmail Wali pic kitini Purani Hai?:undecided:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom