What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJP ke chances hai kaafi.

BTW lambi story baith ke kaun likhega. Leave it. :D

BJP should win! I'm also going to cast my Vote for BJP. Sick of United Public-Looters Association II.

Koi nahi, mil kay pooch lenge hum... :coffee:

@hinduguy Government of Pakistan Insisted that right to Independence should be removed from UN Resolution of 1948. I asked him and his answer was 'Both India and Pakistan consider Kashmir as disputed territories'. I just thanked him and Ran from Thread.

@DRAY main toh a_sad miah koh :secret:

Which a_sad miah? The "Professional" here? Then well done!! :D :tup:

BJP should win! I'm also going to cast my Vote for BJP. Sick of United Public-Looters Association II.

Koi nahi, mil kay pooch lenge hum... :coffee:
sh*t ... am a born again congressi and I hate you... :angry:
where did you take that pic( i mean scuba diving).. is it scary?

@Pboy sub ko yahin sawal sujj ta hai?! Theek hain baba....1 set were "sick" after fertilizer and spray treatment they are back to normal...

Hi me fine...And you?!

just_chilling_by_spideriv-d58jjhi.jpg

Which a_sad miah? The "Professional" here? Then well done!! :D :tup:
sh*t ... am a born again congressi and I hate you... :angry:
where did you take that pic( i mean scuba diving).. is it scary?

I hate Congress Party :hitwall:

Pic was taken at.la jolla beach, SD while snorkeling. It was not at all Scary!!!:disagree:

Last edited:
@levina at what time do you teach your students?

They are not students....they are trainees.
It depends on what kind of batch i am giving training to.If they're freshers then usually 8 am to 12pm.If they're manager level and above then usually their timings are in the afternoons.
I work for the govt sector that means our working hours are from 7:30am to 3:30pm.
On days when i have to go to the plant i may give trainings for 1-2hrs and might be free the whole day.Then on days when i dont have trainings i remote assist on projects.
And yes i am logged on to the this site through my mobile the whole day.
Aur kuch bachhaa??
I am in a mood to answer questions tonight.

They are not students....they are trainees.
It depends on what kind of batch i am giving training to.If they're freshers then usually 8 am to 12pm.If they're manager level and above then usually their timings are in the afternoons.
I work for the govt sector that means our working hours are from 7:30am to 3:30pm.
On days when i have to go to the plant i may give trainings for 1-2hrs and might be free the whole day.Then on days when i dont have trainings i remote assist on projects.
And yes i am logged on to the this site through my mobile the whole day.
Aur kuch bachhaa??
I am in a mood to answer questions tonight.

Thank you Aunty Ji! Bas maan Kiya toh Pooch Liya :D Batne key liye Dhanyavad!!! :smart:

images

@levina
u r a teacher!!!
r u soft or strict???
Nope not a teacher...i am a corporate trainer.
I dont think i am strict...may be friendly.
You cant really be strict with managers ..can u???
But yes I do terrorize the freshers :devil:

Thank you Aunty Ji! Bas maan Kiya toh Pooch Liya :D Batne key liye Dhanyavad!!! :smart:

Bachhaaaa agli baar zyada personal sawal na puchlena warna spanking padegi....:devil:

So, the scorpion won't sting tonight?
Had been waiting to sting u from a long time....i could not choose a movie from the long list u gave me.:angry:

Where were u???
Busy with ur patients ???
Last i heard u fractured ur leg after u fell off from ur treadmill.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom