What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you the three places mazang is famous for..never saw any paratha guy and with what?

tell me about it..

Mozang Partha Shop, Mashallah Partha Shop, Bismillah Paratha Shop -- I guss you have to go there at night, at-least i never went in day time - we used to go there after 11PM - sometime as late as 2

@Leader - Dur fittay monh tumharay CM ka, just found that he demolished one - Don't know about others :cry: Mozang wala Mashallah Paratha house bhi... - Exploring Lahore | Facebook

Lovey Bhai aaap abhiii tukkk nahin samjheiii ?

@Leader is a blot on the face of Lahore because he isn't a Foodie like the rest of us ! :P

Butt sb. Mujhay tu lagta hai mummy es ko 9 bajay k baad ghar say nahi nikalnay daitein :angel:

403955d1336279965-funny-pics-tension-bhagao-22.jpg

haha... with terrorist party MQM's governor !!

Mozang Partha Shop, Mashallah Partha Shop, Bismillah Paratha Shop -- I guss you have to go there at night, at-least i never went in day time - we used to go there after 11PM - sometime as late as 2
@Leader - Dur fittay monh tumharay CM ka, just found that he demolished one - Don't know about others :cry: Mozang wala Mashallah Paratha house bhi... - Exploring Lahore | Facebook

Butt sb. Mujhay tu lagta hai mummy es ko 9 bajay k baad ghar say nahi nikalnay daitein :angel:

that be on new mazang, on ferozpur road front... ahh... never tried though, and han jee ham tou burger bacha hain :sarcastic:

ok bye m goin

@Leader @Jazzbot @Armstrong @LoveIcon @Aamna14

ur manus lahore again was goin to injure IK when he was going down da stage tody in lhr julsa:angry::taz::argh::bad: da stage broke down:girl_wacko::wacko:

1426658_742354149125391_1883109414_n.jpg

DAFAQ !!! :angry:

Last edited:
I'm homophobic ! :bad:

My 'Her' exists only in my Mind ! :)

No one can come close to her than the one that is always there for me whenever I close my eyes ! :)

Thank god you confirmed it.Or else i would've completely misunderstood u.:devil:

So you have a "dream gal"....hmmmm....not bad.

Does she look like this ????

ugly-duck2.jpg

Thank god you confirmed it.Or else i would've completely misunderstood u.:devil:

So you have a "dream gal"....hmmmm....not bad.

Does she look like this ????

ugly-duck2.jpg

No.....no she isn't a Dubai based Indian teaching Engineering Consultants ! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom