What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aareey but hova kya???
Was my post so inflammatory??
I thought we were just discussing her case.Mods wont like it???

I'm the last person on earth to question her character. I requested you to delete the posts because there are members on this forum who can go down to any level....

PS: I'll reply in detail why I think her parents are responsible for the murder, once I get online from System.

I'm the last person on earth to question her character. I requested you to delete the posts because there are members on this forum who can go down to any level....

PS: I'll reply in detail why I think her parents are responsible for the murder, once I get online from System.

Sure.
We will discuss it here then.

I mean where are you spending your time instead of here ????? Doing something positive or just ..........

Yes just .........

5 days holidays...... Thursday(declared holiday bcoz DXB won expo 2020) + fri,Sat(weekend) + sun,mon(national day).
Hubby will be busy this weekend so i might return here to torture few ppl.

Yes just .........

5 days holidays...... Thursday(declared holiday bcoz DXB won expo 2020) + fri,Sat(weekend) + sun,mon(national day).
Hubby will be busy this weekend so i might return here to torture few ppl.
Oh sorry ...... i just imagine you as marsha's equivalent !!!! :P

Inside my brain :

@levina & @Marshmallow =
images

How rude ????8-)

I had come here to say Hello to a few frens.....:coffee:

PDF is addictive. I was watching Online Movie and while the movie was buffering, I came to PDF for few minutes . However, I'm still here. :angry:

Oh sorry ...... i just imagine you as marsha's equivalent !!!! :P

Mark my words Rampi some day you will end up in a stew for messing up your words like that....and then not even a sorry will work.:devil:

Now i am sure you want to know what picture of rampage i have inside my brain....nohhh????
It is definitely not the PYT in ur profile pic .......but this

image.jpg

Kidding Rampi.....just kidding:p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom