What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
dis is hw @Armstrong n @p(-)0ENiX looks like afta spening day n nite on internet....look at their eyes....sufferin frm CVS:tongue:
16565264_640.jpg

see lhr has made ur eye sight weak too:tongue: sych a unlucky city:disagree: makes ppl deaf n dumb n blind..:disagree:

it must b da air pollution n xcessiv car horns:eek::tsk: dats makin ur eyes n ear effectd;)
Marsh....whats ur fav. city?????

haha no they are fake, but they went with my top so i bought them :P but surprisingly some places here are extremely nicee.... lik realyy nice!! :D

And maa,paen di galliyan will be the national anthem..

I hope you know that Punjabis don’t just swear to offend and insult, we swear to divulge information, communicate ideas and enrich each other’s lives with meaning. We strive to make this world a better place by substituting mundane phrases with colorful abuse.

I hope you know that Punjabis don’t just swear to offend and insult, we swear to divulge information, communicate ideas and enrich each other’s lives with meaning. We strive to make this world a better place by substituting mundane phrases with colorful abuse.

Ameen to tht.... after living in punjab for almost a decade i agree.. :lol::lol:

Marsh....whats ur fav. city?????

haha no they are fake, but they went with my top so i bought them :P but surprisingly some places here are extremely nicee.... lik realyy nice!! :D
yeh nice like food relatd places only rite?:enjoy: wht sort of entertainment do lahorites have....? they say lets go out n hav food food food...when thy r depressed thy eat food...when thy r happy they eat food....their life revolves around food food food.....one day they all wud die too of eatin xcessive food so food is everythin for thm:p:lol:

da capital:enjoy: 
ok i gtg :wave: bye @ZYXW @Jazzbot @LoveIcon @Aamna14 eveybudy:wave:
haha same :P

Bye marshaaaa miss you dear!! muahhhhhhhhh <3 
yeh nice like food relatd places only rite?:enjoy: wht sort of entertainment do lahorites have....? they say lets go out n hav food food food...when thy r depressed thy eat food...when thy r happy they eat food....their life revolves around food food food.....one day they all wud die too of eatin xcessive food so food is everythin for thm:p:lol:

That's funny hahahaha you know the emperor LOVES foodd...haha so i am sure he would love Lahore the most! But dw, you and I can have islamabad :D haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom