What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be advised , we are on a smooth count ! :D

Start auto launch sequence , Istanbul :lol:

Get the report ready soon , Neptune . :)

lolzz. Alright dude. I know i delayed it a lot. But That's the truth, lol. Btw, what will happen later? I mean, lets say the article is done, and I gave it to you. What will happen next? What's the post-writing procedure of it? :)

I would have died...and taken a LOT of people to hell right with me...no alcohol and no open clubbing...lord hath no mercy..:sick:
No no it's not about that. I can go without that, don't get me wrong i love this country, its people and its culture. BUT the people are just very harsh and curt lol you need at least 7 shots of vodka to digest their comments and then refrain from being anything but polite. Which is funny because alcohol is suppose to do the exact opposite LOL xD

lolzz. Alright dude. I know i delayed it a lot. But That's the truth, lol. Btw, what will happen later? I mean, lets say the article is done, and I gave it to you. What will happen next? What's the post-writing procedure of it? :)

Well you didn't . What happens is that I check it for any anti-Pakistan propaganda you may have posted and delete it and post the rest of the article :rofl: J/K

Nah , it just gets formatted properly , to match with the common standard we have discussed and is posted for further additions and modifications by other members just like in Wikipedia .

Sure take their time but they get their things to work and work well, the IAF still loves its Mirages and I suspect the maritime strike mirages you folks operate are held in high regard too. Besides DDM-NG is just one aspect, its been tested quite a few times along with the new jammers, the French are fairly confident that they will have it up and running in operational service two years from now. I simply love their products..even the Rafale's cockpit appeals to my aesthetic sensibilities-

rafale_cockpit_large.jpg

Add to that the LEA active electromagnetic decoy especially designed to jam/seduce a2a missile radars, ejected just like chaff unlike a towed decoy, with 4-6 such decoys per platform. High accuracy DOA without a cumbersome HADF/ASTAC pod....I've always loved this beauty.
Man this cockpit it simply beautiful !!!!!!

proper? I'm proud of who I am. I'm Adyghe :D. But in deed, carrying the Turkish flag on my shoulders for 3,5 years was also a thing that I was&will always be proud of. Ethnically, i'm not Turk, not even %1. My ancestors are coming from Meots (B.C 4000-2000) which's the father genuine of Russian&Caucasian people. In Turkey, unfortunately I can't learn my mother language. But i do live my cultures and traditions. But when it turns something like National-matters. I'm ready to kick-*** :D

Dude ethnically I'm a Kashmiri & we are less than 3% of Pakistan's Population yet we're represented in excess of 9% in the Pakistan Army !

If there is an Independent Kashmir sometime in the future I'd love to visit it once & say a prayer or two in a dusty old village near Gulmarg (in Indian Occupied Kashmir right now) from where my Great-Grandfather came from & most of my extended family (on the father's side) is buried but Pakistan & Pakistan alone, not my ancestral homeland, would always be my Motherland !

Because Pakistan has given me everything without asking anything of me & the idea behind Pakistan, as I understand it to be, is very...very dear to my heart !

I think you should have similar sentiments about Turkiye - a country that made you who you are ! Turkiye should always be worth a lot more than the Lands of your Fathers ! 
So like whats the highest one??

None of them - Even a cursory look at a book on the very basis of Anthropology would be enough to tell you that we made all of that sh*t up !

None of them - Even a cursory look at a book on the very basis of Anthropology would be enough to tell you that we made all of that sh*t up !
So like Butt and chaudary and stuff, it's just names...you guys use them like they refer to something so I was confused LOL :P 
Yeah - Pakistan's concept of Cast/Biradari is different than India
what is pakistan's concept??

I was playing lord of the rings and 60 posts already? U spammers

So like Butt and chaudary and stuff, it's just names...you guys use them like they refer to something so I was confused LOL :P

Obviously it means something, I dunno about Chaudhry but Butt usually refers to the Human Buttock but I suppose in Koshur (the Kashmiri Language) it may mean something else or maybe one of our ancestors who got hold of an English Dictionary thought of playing a practical joke on the lot of us ! :unsure:

I dunno I think @LoveIcon & @Secur can help me more with this ! :undecided:

Dude ethnically I'm a Kashmiri & we are less than 3% of Pakistan's Population yet we're represented in excess of 9% in the Pakistan Army !

If there is an Independent Kashmir sometime in the future I'd love to visit it once & say a prayer or two in a dusty old village near Gulmarg (in Indian Occupied Kashmir right now) from where my Great-Grandfather came from & most of my extended family (on the father's side) is buried but Pakistan & Pakistan alone, not my ancestral homeland, would always be my Motherland !

Because Pakistan has given me everything without asking anything of me & the idea behind Pakistan, as I understand it to be, is very...very dear to my heart !

I think you should have similar sentiments about Turkiye - a country that made you who you are ! Turkiye should always be worth a lot more than the Lands of your Fathers ! 

Don't forget why we share everything ...... we fought 2 wars for our kashmiri brothers not because your lands are important to us but because we are brothers in islam and inshallah any muslim from any part of the world will find a home in Pakistan:pakistan:

Obviously it means something, I dunno about Chaudhry but Butt usually refers to the Human Buttock but I suppose in Koshur (the Kashmiri Language) it may mean something else or maybe one of our ancestors who got hold of an English Dictionary thought of playing a practical joke on the lot of us ! :unsure:

I dunno I think @LoveIcon & @Secur can help me more with this ! :undecided:

That surname is heckler gold baby, we had three Butts at school and one guy with "Ganju" as his surname- oh the good time we had....

what is pakistan's concept??

Cast in Pakistan tells your tribal/clan affiliation, i.e. Who your forefather was i.e. in Punjab Jutt, Rajpoot, Arain, Kashmiri, Sheikh etc. unlike India there is no concept of being upper/lower cast. 
@LoveIcon - Aaakhoo sakhiyooo Allah Saiiin Mereiii Sabraan Nuu Vull Laveiii....Jereiii Kadmaan Teiii Turrr Giyaa Heii.....! :)

Have you heard that song ? :azn:

Butt sb. your Chinese Punjabi can be described as "Likhay Mosa Parhay Khuda" :undecided:

Cast in Pakistan tells your tribal/clan affiliation, i.e. Who your forefather was i.e. in Punjab Jutt, Rajpoot, Arain, Kashmiri, Sheikh etc. unlike India there is no concept of being upper/lower cast.
Ohhh okayyyy gotchu! So is that still in place? Like goes it matter what tribe or clan one is from? Wasn't the tribe stuff a long time ago, what does what have to do with anything now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom