What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually quite nice because of the squats ! :angry:
41346-snape-dafuq-myUZ.jpeg

No complications thankfully.. practical test. 
Wait... ignore that last post

Well, long story.. but essentially since you can only put the flags in once.. and the US is my final destination.. I decided to do it beforehand.

So by that token, since Pakistan is my final destination, and because I can choose the flags only one, I should choose both flags green?

had tests till saturday,dont have much memories of saturday night left with me :D
nothing much other than,watched a few movies here and there.
in fact i watched kabhi khushi kabhi gham recently,and that movie is so damn tripy :D
OH.MY.GOD. lucky you!! I NEED one of those night right now sooooooo badly. Not to sound condescending but I will never understand how people can stand Pakistan without alcohol, like this place is too much to take on sober LOLOLOLOL

and yuck, I hated that movie. so dramatic. haha but how were your tests?

yeap...i made a little start. I PMed a senior member to get technical specs about modernisation programs which was also applied to PN's Iron Lady :D. Waiting for his stuff. So it'll be ready within 24 hours after getting the info from Cabatli ;)

Be advised , we are on a smooth count ! :D

Start auto launch sequence , Istanbul :lol:

Get the report ready soon , Neptune . :)

OH.MY.GOD. lucky you!! I NEED one of those night right now sooooooo badly. Not to sound condescending but I will never understand how people can stand Pakistan without alcohol, like this place is too much to take on sober LOLOLOLOL

even i have the same thoughts.
i love the choice of freedom my country offers.

they were fine.though 2 of them(out of 6) were bad :sick:

So by that token, since Pakistan is my final destination, and because I can choose the flags only one, I should choose both flags green?

Is it your final destination in 2 months?

Speak for yourself . :D

Bourbon , perhaps ? :)

I would have died...and taken a LOT of people to hell right with me...no alcohol and no open clubbing...lord hath no mercy..:sick:

Learn to Love to call Turkiye & Turkiye alone as your Motherland - Its more proper ! :)

proper? I'm proud of who I am. I'm Adyghe :D. But in deed, carrying the Turkish flag on my shoulders for 3,5 years was also a thing that I was&will always be proud of. Ethnically, i'm not Turk, not even %1. My ancestors are coming from Meots (B.C 4000-2000) which's the father genuine of Russian&Caucasian people. In Turkey, unfortunately I can't learn my mother language. But i do live my cultures and traditions. But when it turns something like National-matters. I'm ready to kick-*** :D

So like whats the highest one??
the highest one are the brahmins,who have 100's of different surnames.
their exists some further differentiation between them.

They call it "biradri" if I am not mistaken...this subcontinent has the dubious distinction of subverting everything through caste, including religions which expressly forbid such discrimination...although I'll leave it to a native to clarify since I do not know the exact situation over there with our western cousins.
is there still a lot of that in india nowadays though?
idk here everyone is just very divided. The rich can't get over themselves and the poor just admire the rich from afar and feed their egos. 
the highest one are the brahmins,who have 100's of different surnames.
their exists some further differentiation between them.
but that's in India. idt it's the same in pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom