What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
that makes u a kamina with an amazing sense of humour :tup:

Try that in societies abroad.. you're racist. Back in desi lands though.. its all we are.. and its cool.
ranging from calling Bengalis Bingos, Pathan's Khochas, Dark skinned people Kallas, Thrifty or misers Baniyas, Associating someone with pithy language as from Dilli....to calling overly fair complexioned thin people Chipkalis.. we are the experts of name calling without actually caring for any weight attached to them.

Also Armstrong is a fake Punjabi.. jut a migrant bhaiyya who did not end up in Karachi.[/quote]
Eik hii paaal mein parayaa kar diyaaa ? :cray:
oscar,i always call him an indian migrant,but he doesnt take me seriously.
guess now he will :D

@ZYXW Give us a hug..come on..hurry up.

How goes life?
Helloooo haha kya general aatay hi line merni shuru kerdi ;) haha

Great! Just a bit boring! Hbu? all well? :P 
Well he does that at times :what: Its getting boring , isn't it ? :D

We have a problem , Houston ! 

How are you , empress ? 

You would always caption the obvious , wouldn't you ? :rofl:

I am well thank you for asking.....How are you though?? :P Glad to see you still here.

that makes u a kamina with an amazing sense of humour :tup:

Looks like the French are also upping the ante-

DDM-NG:-

ddm-4.jpg

Same as the F-35 DAS it seems..programmed to spot incoming missile trails, launches from ground based AA systems and even artillery...

@ZYXW

You were expecting me to die somewhere ? :what: Possibly on the way to going illegally to Australia by boat ! :D

Agarr Aapp Australia Visee Ke Begair Aayen Ge to Aap Ko Daakhle Ki Ijazatt nhii dii jayee gii :rofl:

So @ZYXW are you still in Lahore ? :what: 
@ZYXW

You were expecting me to die somewhere ? :what: Possibly on the way to going illegally to Australia by boat ! :D

Agarr Aapp Australia Visee Ke Begair Aayen Ge to Aap Ko Daakhle Ki Ijazatt nhii dii jayee gii :rofl:

Phir Lahore kaa chakar kubbb luggg rahaa haiii ? :azn:

I'm so proud of you, my child ! :cray:

Our little cow has all grown up - I'm going all teary eyed here ! :cry:

Good for you - Place Pakistan before any ethnic or linguistic or even religious (sectarian) BS ! :pakistan:
Correction: Place the USA before any ethnic or linguistic or even religious BS....:D LMFAO I am changing sides haha

so, @ZYXW i was wondering about the views your father and grandpa have on kashmir.
u seem to be a balanced one,favouring independence.do they think the same??

Correction: Place the USA before any ethnic or linguistic or even religious BS....:D LMFAO I am changing sides haha

USA ? :pissed:

Be a Pakistani first, second & last ! :pakistan:

Like your Uncle ! :)

Presumptuous aren't you? ZY said nothing about caring for Pakistan at all...:bounce:

AND facts don't change by the virtue of being stated by the "Enemy"....you're not a likable person and that is just a fact. Even Marsha, that cherubic girl, wants to kill you.
why thank you dear.....uncle's old age has made him delusional :D 
So @ZYXW are you still in Lahore ? :what: 

Phir Lahore kaa chakar kubbb luggg rahaa haiii ? :azn:
yes, why?? :D :D :D ehem ehem ;) 
so, @ZYXW i was wondering about the views your father and grandpa have on kashmir.
u seem to be a balanced one,favouring independence.do they think the same??
LMFAO nope my dad LOVES pakistan. he does not give a shit about kashmir or what happens to it LOL. no joke!! 
USA ? :pissed:

Be a Pakistani first, second & last ! :pakistan:

Like your Uncle ! :)
I don't look good in Pakistani clothing at all, so I am sorry the US it is :D LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom