What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno I heard that @Oscar had some complications; suffice it to say hes now qualified to be the Head Eunuch of an Ottoman Sultan's Harem ! :unsure:

Yaaar @Oscar mazaaak kar rahaa hunnn marnaaa maaaat ! :cray:

No complications thankfully.. practical test. 
Wait... ignore that last post
Weren't you in the UK, what are you doing in the US now?

Well, long story.. but essentially since you can only put the flags in once.. and the US is my final destination.. I decided to do it beforehand.

ya,that @Armstrong is a racist,and holds a grudge against us biharis due to our sheer number vis-a-vis kashmiris and also because we are a stronger group :D

Well he does that at times :what: Its getting boring , isn't it ? :D

We have a problem , Houston ! 
Oh did I tell you...idc about kashmir anymore. I realized I have better things to worry about :D see uncle just being in the same city as you has its influence lol

How are you , empress ? 
That you, like most people, don't like Buttsy.

You would always caption the obvious , wouldn't you ? :rofl:

Oh did I tell you...idc about kashmir anymore. I realized I have better things to worry about :D see uncle just being in the same city as you has its influence lol

I'm so proud of you, my child ! :cray:

Our little cow has all grown up - I'm going all teary eyed here ! :cry:

Good for you - Place Pakistan before any ethnic or linguistic or even religious (sectarian) BS ! :pakistan:

Well he does that at times :what: Its getting boring , isn't it ? :D

We have a problem , Houston ! 

What do you mean its getting boring & you called me a racist ? :pissed:

You agreed with the Enemy ! :angry:

Against your own brother ? :cray:

So I'm a racist...so what ? *Says in a Don Corleone way* :smokin: 
ya,that @Armstrong is a racist,and holds a grudge against us biharis due to our sheer number vis-a-vis kashmiris and also because we are a stronger group :D

Let @Oscar be the judge of that - So Oscar if I call a Brown complexioned person a Brownie does that make me a racist ? :what:

Or does it mean that I'm brutally honest ? :unsure:

No complications thankfully.. practical test.
I'm so proud of you, my child ! :cray:

Our little cow has all grown up - I'm going all teary eyed here ! :cry:

Good for you - Place Pakistan before any ethnic or linguistic or even religious (sectarian) BS ! :pakistan:

What do you mean its getting boring & you called me a racist ? :pissed:

You agreed with the Enemy ! :angry:

Against your own brother ? :cray:

So I'm a racist...so what ? *Says in a Don Corleone way* :smokin:

Presumptuous aren't you? ZY said nothing about caring for Pakistan at all...:bounce:

AND facts don't change by the virtue of being stated by the "Enemy"....you're not a likable person and that is just a fact. Even Marsha, that cherubic girl, wants to kill you.

Let @Oscar be the judge of that - So Oscar if I call a Brown complexioned person a Brownie does that make me a racist ? :what:

Or does it mean that I'm brutally honest ? :unsure:[/quote]
that makes u a kamina with an amazing sense of humour :tup:

Or does it mean that I'm brutally honest ? :unsure:
that makes u a kamina with an amazing sense of humour :tup:[/quote]

Try that in societies abroad.. you're racist. Back in desi lands though.. its all we are.. and its cool.
ranging from calling Bengalis Bingos, Pathan's Khochas, Dark skinned people Kallas, Thrifty or misers Baniyas, Associating someone with pithy language as from Dilli....to calling overly fair complexioned thin people Chipkalis.. we are the experts of name calling without actually caring for any weight attached to them.

Also Armstrong is a fake Punjabi.. jut a migrant bhaiyya who did not end up in Karachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom