What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
So @levina I heard from a reliable source that you're actually one of Aunties that wear sarees two sizes two small with flabs of fat coming out of everywhere ! :unsure:

One day when you're in love then you will know how foolish you sound right now !!!

Btw i think you're a "nakaam aashiq" :D

But don't worry, you'll get there ;)

Oh yeah i am sure you can share your experience with us.:p:
(((Whenever your name appears in my alerts this is the smiley that comes to my mind :taz:....lol)))

@Alpha1

love has many forms. the only one i have yet to experience is Ishqe haqiqi and that's the most difficult and the most important one.

So @levina I heard from a reliable source that you're actually one of Aunties that wear sarees two sizes two small with flabs of fat coming out of everywhere ! :unsure:
Sorry sarees are not allowed in my office....and i dont let the fat deposit on me.:p:
And one thing.....i've not given out any kind of personal info on this forum.
I am here to troll.And i dont want anyone to track me.So nothing about me on this forum is true.:p:

Last edited:
I think @Secur ins't talking to me ! :cray:

Why should he, you'd bore him.

Btw, you should fess up. I know you sat on @Hyperion and killed him, poor chap was trying to treat you to a prostrate massage and you reciprocated by crushing him under your bottom.:angry:

@Oscar Where are you these days, this Place gets rather dreary sans intelligent company.:sick:

@Marshmallow Have you decided the manner of Buttsy's demise yet?

@Oscar Where are you these days, this Place gets rather dreary sans intelligent company.:sick:

Somewhere in between trying to scam desi students into helping them with assignments.. and procrastinating over my CV while deadlines for Job applications close.

Not so great it took a lot of work to convert @Secur to Kashmiriyat otherwise he would always stand before Altaf Bhai with his eyes respectfully lowered & say 'What is thy bidding O Voluptuous One ?' :unsure:
@Secur is this true?? :angry: 
Sorry sarees are not allowed in my office....and i dont let the fat deposit on me.:p:
And one thing.....i've not given out any kind of personal info on this forum.
I am here to troll.And i dont want anyone to track me.So nothing about me on this forum is true.....:p:
u are not a teacher?? :angry:

Somewhere in between trying to scam desi students into helping them with assignments.. and procrastinating over my CV while deadlines for Job applications close.

Weren't you in the UK, what are you doing in the US now?

How goes life? Difficulties post-procedure have abated? 

That you, like most people, don't like Buttsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom