What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to play Rome Total War 1 or 2 later depending on my mood, they are good strategy games in my opinion.
sugest me that has some modern theme 
how many here play world of tanks
??

ashes from da past never last;)

Huh? The phoenix rises from the ashes of its previous body so it doesn't need to worry about preserving previous bodies' burnt ashes. :lol: 
sugest me that has some modern theme

I can't think of any at the moment, the only other game I need to get is Assassins Creed 4.

how many here play world of tanks
??

To be honest, I didn't even know of it.

Huh? The phoenix rises from the ashes of its previous body so it doesn't need to worry about preserving previous bodies' burnt ashes. :lol: 

I can't think of any at the moment, the only other game I need to get is Assassins Creed 4.

cut ur gamin habbit dude:undecided: its an addiction:what:

Ah, because computer screens don't make use of stereoscopic photography. You could wear one while staring at your monitor though, I really don't mind. :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
no i wud like to wear only while replyin to u cuz da ashes from ur past(wid whom u r actually made of:rolleyes:) cud get into my eyes n infect me wid
Computer Vision Syndrome haha

cut ur gamin habbit dude:undecided: its an addiction:what:

Ah, I survived without computer games for 3 years at university. I only got to play at gaming zones alongside a few crappy games on my Macbook because of its worthless integrated chipset. 
no i wud like to wear only while replyin to u cuz da ashes from ur past(wid whom u r actually made of:rolleyes:) cud get into my eyes n infect me wid
Computer Vision Syndrome haha

At least my ashes get recycled unlike burnt marshmallows which turn in to human waste after digestion. :laughcry: :rofl: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ah, I survived without computer games for 3 years at university. I only got to play at gaming zones alongside a few crappy games on my Macbook because of its worthless integrated chipset. 

At least my ashes get recycled unlike burnt marshmallows which turn in to human waste after digestion. :laughcry: :rofl: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
lol..:rolleyes: not much impressd of recycled,used or wasted things n most of ppl dun ,if u ask me:tongue:

ok i was going to discuss abt hw if we plan to make a research written piece on hw Internet n gaming effects a person's social life?:enjoy:

no lets b serious....:tongue:

Assassins creed 4 is an awesome game! All assassins are awesome! its late for PC but came in PS3, will soon buy it.

lol..:rolleyes: not much impressd of recycled,used or wasted things n most of ppl dun ,if u ask me:tongue:

ok i was going to discuss abt hw if we plan to make a research written piece on hw Internet n gaming effects a person's social life?:enjoy:

no lets b serious....:tongue:

Marshmallows aren't impressive either. Toblerone, snickers, galaxy, et cetera taste much better. :D By the way, I think environmentalists are impressed by the phoenix (mythological bird). :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Alright, you can go ahead & conduct that research. Post the questionnaires on this thread for us to answer them. :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom