What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@p(-)0ENiX reply kur bi do:angry:

slow person of camel country:taz::rolleyes:

Lol! It takes time to modify posts on an iPad. Plus, Safari reloads web pages whenever they take up too much memory. At the moment, whenever I check my other tabs with YouTube videos, the browser refreshes the page.  
@p(-)0ENiX m going nw we will discuss dat later:wave:

i dun want to hav CVS:enjoy::tongue:

Take care buddy! :)

Marshmallows aren't impressive either. Toblerone, snickers, galaxy, et cetera taste much better. :D By the way, I think environmentalists are impressed by the phoenix (mythological bird). :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Alright, you can go ahead & conduct that research. Post the questionnaires on this thread for us to answer them. :enjoy:

kidam environmentalists?:undecided::undecided:

ok in free time ill make a questionannaire n post here:enjoy:
n i kno u all will fail cuz u all are very much net addict wid zero social life n r also having computer vision syndrome,down syndrome and so many othr syndromes widdromes:meeting:

Lol! It takes time to modify posts on an iPad. Plus, Safari reloads web pages whenever they take up too much memory. At the moment, whenever I check my other tabs with YouTube videos, the browser refreshes the page.  

Take care buddy! :)
wht happend to ur lap top?:unsure: 
Huh? What is "kidam"? :o: (Lol!) o_O Speak English! :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
kidam means which in persian:tongue:

n i kno u all will fail cuz u all are very much net addict wid zero social life n r also having computer vision syndrome,down syndrome and so many othr syndromes widdromes:meeting:

Lol! Says the person staying up late at night to chat on a forum. My social life is fine. By the way, marshmallows are genetically retarded. :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

graphics-goodbye-191231.gif

grand.jpg

Lol! Says the person staying up late at night to chat on a forum. My social life is fine. By the way, marshmallows are genetically retarded. :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
hahaha was xpectin dat....

i do dat once or twice in a week but uall do 30 hours a day lol:rolleyes:

so its u ppl who are havin all kind of syndromes or drones whtever its called:enjoy:

wht happend to ur lap top?:unsure: 

kidam means which in persian:tongue:

I am not using a laptop at the moment. At home, I generally use my desktop or my iPad.

I had a feeling it was a Persian word. Chetori?

I meant environmentalists may like the phoenix because it recycles it's ashes. :lol:

hahaha was xpectin dat....

i do dat once or twice in a week but uall do 30 hours a day lol:rolleyes:

so its u ppl who are havin all kind of syndromes or drones whtever its called:enjoy:

Not really, I haven't been taking part in much discussions because of the upgrade. However, now that the forum looks like itself again, I might join a discussion whenever I have some free time.

I am still doing some revision of my courses, & that will take some time.

I am not using a laptop at the moment. At home, I generally use my desktop or my iPad.

I had a feeling it was a Persian word. Chetori?

I meant environmentalists may like the phoenix because it recycles it's ashes. :lol:

me khoob:tongue:
kion ghur sey bahr koi nai deta laptop to u so dat u can use?:undecided: jk

envionmentalists only like things dat thy can get it undr any use:rolleyes: hw can ur ashes be of any use when even ur body was of zero use lol

haha im goin b4 we get into fight:tongue:

I know spending time talking to a marshmallow online is lame. :laughcry:
yeh cuz like always u never find it very intrestin to seriously revise ur course n so u do lame things:meeting: if its really lame in ur view:rolleyes:

hur dafa is lia tu fail huty thy her xam mi!:disagree:

me khoob:tongue:
kion ghur sey bahr koi nai deta laptop to u so dat u can use?:undecided: jk

envionmentalists only like things dat thy can get it undr any use:rolleyes: hw can ur ashes be of any use when even ur body was of zero use lol

haha im goin b4 we get into fight:tongue:

No we aren't going to argue. Your jokes don't annoy me. Why would I need someone else's laptop? I have my own including the ridiculous office laptop I got for work. :lol:

Environmentalist will like a phoenix because it doesn't contribute to the damaging of the environment. My body is useful, it's not everyday you come across a person that self combusts and is reborn. :P

Marshmallows on the other hand are truly useless, they aren't even the best tasting sweet. :lol: :P

You need to give me some Persian lessons, I forgot most of what I learnt after returning to Saudi Arabia. :D 
yeh cuz like always u never find it very intrestin to seriously revise ur course n so u do lame things:meeting: if its really lame in ur view:rolleyes:

hur dafa is lia tu fail huty thy her xam mi!:disagree:

Huh? I didn't fail, & according to most of my teachers; I am a good student except that I speak too much in class. :lol: My grades are pretty good too, thank God! :D

No, I don't think talking to you is lame. I was only joking. :) Yeah, I get distracted easily when there is a lot of time left for revision. I work better under stress of meeting test deadlines sometimes. :lol: 
Assassins creed 4 is an awesome game! All assassins are awesome! its late for PC but came in PS3, will soon buy it.

I know the game isn't based primarily on naval warfare, but does the player get to spend enough time exploring cities?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom