What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we aren't going to argue. Your jokes don't annoy me. Why would I need someone else's laptop? I have my own including the ridiculous office laptop I got for work. :lol:

Environmentalist will like a phoenix because it doesn't contribute to the damaging of the environment. My body is useful, it's not everyday you come across a person that self combusts and is reborn. :P

Marshmallows on the other hand are truly useless, they aren't even the best tasting sweet. :lol: :P

You need to give me some Persian lessons, I forgot most of what I learnt after returning to Saudi Arabia. :D 

Huh? I didn't fail, & according to most of my teachers; I am a good student except that I speak too much in class. :lol: My grades are pretty good too, thank God! :D

No, I don't think talking to you is lame. I was only joking. :) Yeah, I get distracted easily when there is a lot of time left for revision. I work better under stress of meeting test deadlines sometimes. :lol:
returnin from where? from hell?:enjoy: cuz ashes n fire are associated usually to hell n not to heaven?:tongue: jk

ur teacher also forgot to tell u one more thing besides sayin dat u r a gud student:undecided: she also said dat u praise urself often:enjoy: remember she said dat too?:tongue: haha

not in saudia perhaps where da sweets are only made of dates n camel meat :oops:but rest of da world likes to eat marshmallows as sweets8-) 
good-luck-wishing-you-all-the-very-best-for-your-exams.jpg

@p(-)0ENiX:wave:

go n revise little!:tongue: 
High_4d3369_1263438.jpg

giphy.gif

invisible-high-five.jpg

@p(-)0ENiX

Last edited:
returnin from where? from hell?:enjoy: cuz ashes n fire are associated usually to hell n not to heaven?:tongue: jk

ur teacher also forgot to tell u one more thing besides sayin dat u r a gud student:undecided: she also said dat u praise urself often:enjoy: remember she said dat too?:tongue: haha

not in saudia perhaps where da sweets are only made of dates n camel meat :oops:but rest of da world likes to eat marshmallows as sweets8-) 
good-luck-wishing-you-all-the-very-best-for-your-exams.jpg

@p(-)0ENiX:wave:

go n revise little!:tongue:

What are you talking about? I am the most humble person on Earth. :laughcry: :rolleyes:

Thanks for your wishes buddy, & don't forget about the Persian lessons.

By the way, don't be upset about the "talking online being lame" joke either. You & a few other members here are some of my best online friends or acquaintances, whichever term is more appropriate. :lol: Other than that, the only people I meet or chat with are those that I know in real life.

What are you talking about? I am the most humble person on Earth. :laughcry: :rolleyes:

Thanks for your wishes buddy, & don't forget about the Persian lessons.

By the way, don't be upset about the "talking online being lame" joke either. You & a few other members here are some of my best online friends or acquaintances, whichever term is more appropriate. :lol: Other than that, the only people I meet or chat with are those that I know in real life.
say it people n camels i meet or chat with...write it complete!!!:enjoy:......i was also jokin:police: lol:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ok done will do dat!

bye :wave: revise ur course wisely:wave:
giphy.gif

h3FDEDF14

@levina how are you?

I am fine,thankyou.
How are you???
You tagged me at 3:15am sooo that must have been 4-4:30 am in Pak.Very nocturnal.:-)
Alpheee,mods here 're extremely busy...and i've been torturing webmaster in GHQ:blah: and beyond it for sometime now.Could i ask you some technical doubts??:help:

Ok...you are NOT Assamese or Bihari....that's for sure....1st guess...Tamil??
Kithe gayab ho gaye tussi???
Aap ke pass ab abhi do options baki hai.:yes4:

Last edited:
Dont mind....
you are doc arent you???
So JMHO the first profile pic suits you.:lol:
And this the 1st time i have seen somebody sooo happy after getting a demotion. :rolleyes:

I admire your sense of selection.
It's merely a post count related thing so, probably the trend is set a bit high.
And my emotions are not related to anything on the world of forums.:D
Today i'm here,tomorrow i'll be somewhere else on this WWWeb.
Cheers!

I am fine,thankyou.
How are you???
You tagged me at 3:15am sooo that must have been 4-4:30 am in Pak.Very nocturnal.:-)
I tagged you and fell asleep :yay: yeah, waking up the whole night, ain't a good habit, good news is that i do it occasionaly.
Alpheee,mods here 're extremely busy...and i've been torturing webmaster in GHQ:blah: and beyond it for sometime now.Could i ask you some technical doubts??:help:
Please, do ask! :)

Please, do ask! :)

Okay then torture begins...

1) why am i not promoted as yet?? I saw a member "manavantratruti" who joined a month after me and has made lesser posts is already promoted.Webmaster says user tag promotions are suspended,then how is it that manavantratruti got promoted???
thinking smiley.gif

2) is it possible to request for a name change?:hitwall:

3) And can a mere mortal like me message the mods?? I dont want to post everything in GHQ.I'll sound like a cry baby.

1) why am i not promoted as yet?? I saw a member "manavantratruti" who joined a month after me and has made lesser posts is already promoted.Webmaster says user tag promotions are suspended,then how is it that manavantratruti got promoted???
thinking smiley.gif
I recon this is a mess up as the required post count for promotion is being and has been changed constantly several times, even during the upgrades, I suggest you let the forum settle down then you will be promoted according to your post count!
Yes ofcource, my own has been changed 2 times, But please let the webmaster upgrade the forum, then you can request him.
3) And can a mere mortal like me message the mods?? I dont want to post everything in GHQ.I'll sound like a cry baby.
I think PM function is not working properly, otherwise we can message the Mods.
Again, wait for the forum to settle down.

thinking smiley.gif

1-Bugatti 16c Galibier:smokin:
2-change into BadBadBad?:butcher:
3-:big_boss::big_boss::big_boss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom