What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi @Secur phir did you go through the German Universities that I talked about ? :what:

Btw, CIMA has 4 broad levels-

operational, management, strategic and professional with 5 papers in each level roughly...average CIMA salary in India for a guy with management level qualifications is about 12-13 lakhs annually..15-18 lakhs after clearing the strategic level papers AND about 30-35 lakhs after clearing the professional level exams...yes as levels get cleared job prospects open up even before the full certification is earned..NOT bad.

Oi @Secur phir did you go through the German Universities that I talked about ? :what: 

You may want to pass them to me , one more time . I have been very very busy with upcoming exams and the PDF wiki project with several members . Completely forgot about it , though there's nothing more important than to look for a place for future studies .

There are also waderas ! and the common people... also people are realising tht this centuries old system is flawed and how its screwing their lives... people want their kids to be educated etc etc.. u get my drift? also sardar ka danda apna ilaqay tak he chalta hai...

Ab aur kuch apnay baray mein boloun ga tou you will thinking im boasting/lying.. tou

Achaa waisee yaaar wakiii mein halaaat kaisee haiiin Baluchistan keii ?

Is it as bad as its portrayed to be - Ala Bangladesh 2.0 ? :what:

You may want to pass them to me , one more time . I have been very very busy with upcoming exams and the PDF wiki project with several members . Completely forgot about it , though there's nothing more important than to look for a place for future studies .

I thought it was Buttsy who wanted to run to Singapore, you planning a study trip too?

Achaa waisee yaaar wakiii mein halaaat kaisee haiiin Baluchistan keii ?

Is it as bad as its portrayed to be - Ala Bangladesh 2.0 ? :what:

Oy bhai muaaf kar dai... hum tujhay bangali lagtay haien? bhai ji people are fed up by the way the fed and even our provincial govt treats us.... still dialogue is possible to chilax the situation... halat jin ilaqoun mein kharab haien.. udhar aisa nahin hai k mofo terrorists AKs lay k sarkoun pey ghoum rahay haien... tu bhi wahan jaa k reh sakta hai... basically these militants are nothing more than criminals... jobless idiots turned "s..... r" madar...ds! living in the mountains and hiding in our neighbouring shithole country where they are supported by you know who..

Problem is with the two platforms. The last one was really slow as a system and no longer able to keep up with the traffic. The upgrade to that was really buggy so this was the better option according to webby.
You is ignoring my tags and posts! :mad:

So where are you off too...murica with the yanks or Ausi with Aero?

Undetermined . Well it will be Malaysia or Australia , I guess . Europe's expensive though it is being considered by the Secur administration . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom