What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok nw im confused:undecided: arent bangalis part of bandladesh or have relations close to each othr.....:undecided: @Aka123 told me so...thn how r biharies nw relatd to thm?:undecided: biharis n urdu speakin are same?

os it dat so dat all words startin wid word B are related to each othr?...Biharis...bangladesh...bangalis or even British n Bosnanians?:enjoy:
are marsha.
ok,bengalis were divided in 1930 betwwen east and west bengal.
west bengal in india,and east bengal became a country bangladesh.
so west bengal is a state,while east is a country.
biharis and upites a=have similar culture.people here mostly speak bhojpuri,but are fluent in hindi,urdu.
their language and culture is different than bengalis.
after 1947 many biharis migrated i=to east pakistan(bangladesh) where they were targeted in 1971 for being pro-urdu,pro pakistani.

Is it the dominion of Pakistan anymore ? :D Cmon , @Armstrong .

The nation is grief stricken and sad over the death of a great leader and you are worrying about this :rofl: 

Count me in . :D 

You took the words of that " infidel " seriously :astagh:
he said bangalis n bangladeshes have relations n have same lang n food 
are marsha.
ok,bengalis were divided in 1930 betwwen east and west bengal.
west bengal in india,and east bengal became a country bangladesh.
so west bengal is a state,while east is a country.
biharis and upites a=have similar culture.people here mostly speak bhojpuri,but are fluent in hindi,urdu.
their language and culture is different than bengalis.
after 1947 many biharis migrated i=to east pakistan(bangladesh) where they were targeted in 1971 for being pro-urdu,pro pakistani.
yes @Aka123 told me xactly this:police:

ok nw im confused:undecided: arent bangalis part of bandladesh or have relations close to each othr.....:undecided: @Aka123 told me so...thn how r biharies nw relatd to thm?:undecided: biharis n urdu speakin are same?

os it dat so dat all words startin wid word B are related to each othr?...Biharis...bangladesh...bangalis or even British n Bosnanians?:enjoy:

Biharis & other Urdu Speaking Pakistanis immigrated to both East & West Pakistan !

When East Pakistan became Bangladesh the Bengalis were supporting Independence as Bangladesh whilst the Biharis & Pro-Pakistan Bengalis were supporting to stay as part of Pakistan !

Once Independence was achieved - Biharis were killed by the tens of thousands by the Bengalis for supporting Pakistan !

Qutubuddin Aziz's Blood & Tears captures real-life accounts of what the Biharis had to go through !

And do you know whats worst ?

When Bangladesh was created a few million Biharis were left in Bangladesh & Pakistan refused to accept many...many of them saying that they were now citizens of Bangladesh as the few million Bengalis we had in West Pakistan were now Pakistani citizens !

Many...many Biharis came to Pakistan on their own in the years after 1971 with nearly 1 million Biharis still suffering in Bangladesh in what could be called as Concentration Camps !

Even Now they are there & suffering !

We took in 4-6 million foOking Afghans but we refused to take our own people back who were saying that they were Pakistanis & that Pakistan is our country !

They still say that !

I saw a documentary on them - They are called the Stranded Pakistanis - in their Camp they had 4 bathrooms for a 10,000 people & they were living in abject poverty & the worst conditions that one can imagine & even still they showed one of their small rooms where an old couple lived & on the walls they still had the photograph of Quaid-e-Azam & a Pakistani Flag on the other wall !

We threw them to the dogs - We threw our own people to the dogs !

Last edited:
Are we a nation , sir ? We are even ready today to talk and forgive the people who proudly accept them as the murderers of tens of thousands of our people . Who are the hell are we ?

We are but its complicated !

@Armstrong is originally frm Casablanca frm Buzunika Mountains where he was discoevered as a distinguished world specie there
070116-weird-species_big.jpg

Are we a nation , sir ? We are even ready today to talk and forgive the people who proudly accept them as the murderers of tens of thousands of our people . Who are the hell are we ?

Democracy is the best revenge........

IRST ? FLIR ?

Camera kii aankh aapko dekhh rhii haaii :D 

nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom