What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi @DESERT FIGHTER - Yaraaa bataaa naaa phir - How does the Tribal System work ?

How influential is the Sardar ? I heard once that Sardars are practically like Demi-Gods & whatever they say happens - No Questions asked !

So where do the Mengal, Marri & Bugti Sardars who are fighting the State stand with respect to the common Mengals, Marris & Bugtis ?

We are but its complicated !

I know we are , but confused to a point where that bond appears weak . Better get ourselves into rehabilitation from all these religious overdoses before we are put into 5150 , if you can understand .

hey baloch bro :wave:
images

sup sista!

Oi @DESERT FIGHTER - Yaraaa bataaa naaa phir - How does the Tribal System work ?

How influential is the Sardar ? I heard once that Sardars are practically like Demi-Gods & whatever they say happens - No Questions asked !

So where do the Mengal, Marri & Bugti Sardars who are fighting the State stand with respect to the common Mengals, Marris & Bugtis ?

You have already answered the question... but things are changing...

You have already answered the question... but things are changing...

Nahin tou yaaaar phir tum logggg kaiseee apniii murrrziii kar raheii hooo because Khair Baksh Marri Sahib tou isn't Pro Pakistan & you guys are very.....very Pro Pakistan ? :what:

Nahin tou yaaaar phir tum logggg kaiseee apniii murrrziii kar raheii hooo because Khair Baksh Marri Sahib tou isn't Pro Pakistan & you guys are very.....very Pro Pakistan ? :what:

Tou mamay khan do you think im from lower,uneducated class living under tht guys mercy? wtf.. marri people are also sacrificing their lives for this country... not every mehsud is a terrorist nor every marri is a traitor.

Tou mamay khan do you think im from lower,uneducated class living under tht guys mercy? wtf.. marri people are also sacrificing their lives for this country... not every mehsud is a terrorist nor every marri is a traitor.

Bhai peiii Fire hiii khoool diyaaa ! :cray:

I never said that Marris aren't sacrificing for the country or that they are terrorist - I'd never say that for that isn't true !

Its like saying that Punjabis are terrorists because Asmatullah Muawiyah is a Punjabi or the people of Jhang are terrorists because of LeJ !

I just meant that in a Tribal System if the Sardar's Word is the Last Word than how do some people defy that ? Do they risk being kicked out of the Tribe or what happens ?

I never said that Marris aren't sacrificing for the country or that they are terrorist - I'd never say that for that isn't true !

Its like saying that Punjabis are terrorists because Asmatullah Muawiyah is a Punjabi or the people of Jhang are terrorists because of LeJ !

I just meant that in a Tribal System if the Sardar's Word is the Last Word than how do some people defy that ? Do they risk being kicked out of the Tribe or what happens ?

The people of Jhang are terrorists, just look at @Alpha1. Ripe for indoctrination and usage as cannon fodder.

There are also waderas ! and than the common people... also people are realising tht this centuries old system is flawed and how its screwing their lives... people want their kids to be educated etc etc.. u get my drift? also sardar ka danda apna ilaqay tak he chalta hai...

Ab aur kuch apnay baray mein boloun ga tou you will thinking im boasting/lying.. tou chor ais topic kou..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom