What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Anubis I have an inordinate, curious and truly inexplicable urge to call you "Nubis".:what:

I told you I'm thinking of quitting the field right?

Yeah something about CFA...right ?

Saleiii tuuujhe seiii CIMA & more so Management Accounting cum Management Consultancy keii prospects pooocheiii theiii ! :angry:

Hmmmm
My trainees are mostly arabs and they have taught me littttle arabic like "Keyfahulak".....lol.
Ignore if i have made a mistake.

It is a welcome change to have someone older in our midst, so far we had to make to be with Hype but he's a bald git and Buttsy who's soul seems to have aged well beyond his corporeal form. :agree: 
Yeah something about CFA...right ?

Saleiii tuuujhe seiii CIMA & more so Management Accounting cum Management Consultancy keii prospects pooocheiii theiii ! :angry:

Funny, we don't have ANYTHING of that sort going on in ICAI..I looked..they have reams of courses under various acronyms so perhaps they just have a different acronym for it BUT I couldn't find jack here or in the regional context...dunno if you meant some international program.

Funny, we don't have ANYTHING of that sort going on in ICAI..I looked..they have reams of courses under various acronyms so perhaps they just have a different acronym for it BUT I couldn't find jack here or in the regional context...dunno if you meant some international program.

What the hell are you talking about ? :what:

hey who the hell labelled my post Drama queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom