What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a welcome change to have someone older in our midst, so far we had to make to be with Hype but he's a bald git and Buttsy who's soul seems to have aged well beyond his corporeal form.

Lol....now i am wondering if i should still call you BABAJI.

As in I couldn't find anything specific beyond the CIMA institute (CIMAglobal) I couldn't find jack on the subject.

Oh yaaar to hell with CIMA - Surely you must know something generally about Management Accounting/Management Consultancy as a Career ? :unsure:

Ya phir PwC mein photocopyiyaan hiii karteiii raheiii hoooo ? :whistle:

Lol....now i am wondering if i should still call you BABAJI.

Well I am younger than you.........

On that note what drove you to join a defence forum? You are not the average flamer/random one line poster who's in his/her late teens nor do you seem to be an interested individual with some crazy fascination for defence related matters which drives said individual to extreme lengths and in depth research... 
Oh yaaar to hell with CIMA - Surely you must know something generally about Management Accounting/Management Consultancy as a Career ? :unsure:

Ya phir PwC mein photocopyiyaan hiii karteiii raheiii hoooo ? :whistle:

Ghanta....audits and more audits...nothing else..most definitely no sage advice on career and related issues..

Well I am younger than you.........

On that note what drove you to join a defence forum? You are not the average flamer/random one line poster who's in his/her late teens nor do you seem to be an interested individual with some crazy fascination for defence related matters which drives said individual to extreme lengths and in depth research...
Well all i can reveal is ....i was brought here.

@Anubis I have an inordinate, curious and truly inexplicable urge to call you "Nubis".:what:
Why??Cause I asked if she knew Arabic??75% of the people in UAE are foreigners...you don't need to know Arabic to survive there...and I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people she works with are westerners!

Why??Cause I asked if she knew Arabic??75% of the people in UAE are foreigners...you don't need to know Arabic to survive there...and I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people she works with are westerners!
:-) True that

Now answer me how do you know so much about UAE???

What part of "inexplicable" escaped you that you needed to attribute a reason to my urge? 
Well all i can reveal is ....i was brought here.
Brought here? By whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom