What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, but why would anyone bring you here of all places?
consoler smiley.gif
.......@Dillinger you're a very innocent kid....lol.
I am luving the way i have confused you.:haha:

consoler smiley.gif
.......@Dillinger you're a very innocent kid....lol.
I am luving the way i have confused you.:haha:

That's all well and good but let us not deviate from the line of questioning, why a defence site?

Pardon the lack of comprehension on my part but I have been up a full 24 hours+, so please elucidate.

The TTP chief is dead and the new one has been selected to die by a predator again :D The media is acting like a great leader of Pakistan has died and the public sentiments are not so different .

The TTP chief is dead and the new one has been selected to die by a predator again :D The media is acting like a great leader of Pakistan has died and the public sentiments are not so different .
Hmmm..even Washington Post reported that the leadership in Pakistan was not too happy about this particular strike- take some time to read the article- http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...63d0c2-431d-11e3-b028-de922d7a3f47_story.html

But the drone strike also threatened to add to strains between the United States and Pakistan, whose new prime minister, Nawaz Sharif, had announced earlier in the day that his government would begin talks aimed at reaching a negotiated settlement with the group.

With that plan called off after the strike, Pakistani Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan issued a statement accusing the United States of carrying out “a conspiracy to sabotage the peace talks.’’

Intelligence officials in northwestern Pakistan said Mehsud had been killed after he met with other senior Taliban leaders to discuss the peace initiative, one aimed at ending years of violence that has claimed more than 45,000 lives. A local Taliban commander confirmed Mehsud’s death.

@Dillinger

If the Govt cant take them out , I am happy that someone else did . After all , he had been involved in the murder of 64,000 of ours .

@Dillinger

If the Govt cant take them out , I am happy that someone else did . After all , he had been involved in the murder of 64,000 of ours .

Won't find me arguing on that point. The issue is that the Americans are stating that the Pakistani establishment is specifically unhappy with this specific strike, so perhaps the bugger had brought about some sort of consensus on a workable negotiation (how much you would have appreciated said negotiations given its yet to be known specifics is another matter), as such the Powers that be in Pakistan might not be too happy and the next leader might not be too accommodating (assuming that this particular fundoo had reached a point where he was willing to be reasonable). Other than that I am all for it, keep on killing em' all and don't let Zarvi get too prissy about it.

Won't find me arguing on that point. The issue is that the Americans are stating that the Pakistani establishment is specifically unhappy with this specific strike, so perhaps the bugger had brought about some sort of consensus on a workable negotiation (how much you would have appreciated said negotiations given its yet to be known specifics is another matter), as such the Powers that be in Pakistan might not be too happy and the next leader might not be too accommodating (assuming that this particular fundoo had reached a point where he was willing to be reasonable). Other than that I am all for it, keep on killing em' all and don't let Zarvi get too prissy about it.

You cant be selective , hey ! Let there be no doubt that it is indeed the Pakistani establishment that has permitted the USA to carry out these drone strikes in the first place so its nothing but hypocrisy they raise a huge voice about it publicly and yet give the silent nod , leave them alone . All these political statements to pacify the opposition - both political and militants and even the radicalized masses carry no value , the only thing that matters is the reality on ground . Is the real power broker the army on the same page with the Govt on the so called " peace talks " initiative ? I , for one , do not think so . You see Nawaz Sharif goes to Washington D.C. and nothing tangible comes out of his visit and right after this , the terrorist leader dies . You assume in your post that psychopaths can be reasonable , rational and be willing to end this bloodshed , this is a fallacy in itself . As for the bugger , the talks hadn't even started yet so you cant figure this out . If the Pakistan Army cant do it , lets all give the Predators and RQ-170's a chance .

Wait, what are these ratings :lol: 
Wait, what are these ratings :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom