What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only joining that @Ayush is going to do is the one his ashes do in an Urn on our visit to the Sacred Homeland ! :mad:

Right before we give that Urn away to a passer by to be placed in the Local Public Toilet for use ! :o:
@ZYXW see i told you.. :frown:

indo-pak peace will come only if people like @Armstrong cease to exist.
though i consider him my brother,i wont mind killing him for the greater good.
and i am sure,@Dillinger will help me too :D

Oh well for the future, you are always welcome to poke me regardless, remember that :P

Oh yeah well i think he is busy too, he should be back soon:))

O man dilli. My parents deported me to Pakistan and are forcing me to get married. Good God. And Rahul got caught trying to hop the border so now I have no one to elope with :( sigh. how about you dear, what have you been upto? :*

You're kidding right? About the whole marriage thing...

Oh well for the future, you are always welcome to poke me regardless, remember that :P

Oh yeah well i think he is busy too, he should be back soon:))

O man dilli. My parents deported me to Pakistan and are forcing me to get married. Good God. And Rahul got caught trying to hop the border so now I have no one to elope with :( sigh. how about you dear, what have you been upto? :*
so sad.. :( rahul got caught. why am i not surprised..:D

Logging off....
wave1.gif

And a HAPPY DIWALI GUYS

happy-diwali-2012.jpg

keep rahul in pakistan.
will make it easier for shri modiji :D

Lol .....i dont mind.[/quot
keep rahul in pakistan.
will make it easier for shri modiji :D

nooooooooooo!!!! GUYS PLEASE PLEASE vote for Rahul.....IF he wins I get to spend my entire next summer with him <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 PLEASE!! omgshhh I would like die the second I meet him. no joke. i can assure you 100000% that I WILL make it to the news for being carried out by his security.

nooooooooooo!!!! GUYS PLEASE PLEASE vote for Rahul.....IF he wins I get to spend my entire next summer with him <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 PLEASE!! omgshhh I would like die the second I meet him. no joke. i can assure you 100000% that I WILL make it to the news for being carried out by his security.

Time to join up with the SPG and carry you away..FAR FAR AWAY! :smitten:

You're kidding right? About the whole marriage thing...

Nah man, I was about to send you an invitation but like Pigeons are banned in Pakistan so I didn't know how else to get the wedding card to you :rofl: maybe I will attach it to Hypey when he comes for his nightly visits to you!

BUT how are YOU??????????????????:smitten:

Nah man, I was about to send you an invitation but like Pigeons are banned in Pakistan so I didn't know how else to get the wedding card to you :rofl: maybe I will attach it to Hypey when he comes for his nightly visits to you!

Are you seriously getting married ? Forced Marriage ?

Hype has one tight keister, I'll tell you that much..a much tighter tushy than @Armstrong's.

I see, well you can always hop across the border...

I am fine, the usual..work and women...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom