What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazy:

How dare you????
rant.gif
I am the most health conscious person if you didnt know.8-)

Oh please we both know that you look like a tub of butter ! :p:

Add akshay kumar too
And all the Prabhu Deva movies....buackk!!
akshay kumar nowadays plays the role of- a kind hearted fool who tries to win the girl. i hate him too.

"Baby elephant" and now "Pakistani Persian Cow" why the fascination ?lol

He likes bovids and generally anything with a healthy dollop of lard on it. That's our Buttsy for you.

ONLY when you join us :P

The only joining that @Ayush is going to do is the one his ashes do in an Urn on our visit to the Sacred Homeland ! :mad:

Right before we give that Urn away to a passer by to be placed in the Local Public Toilet for use ! :o:

"Baby elephant" and now "Pakistani Persian Cow" why the fascination ?lol
that is @Armstrong bad sense of humour,that is why he saves his face and makes every girl he meets his sister,coz they are gonna leave anyways,for his lacking sense of humour :P

Actually I missed you more..but I was told that you were busy with college and studies so I decided not to poke you over the mail...:undecided:

Nah...I just want Hype back so that I can make fun of Buttsy properly....in tandem..:yahoo:

HOW ARE YOU? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UPTO?

Oh well for the future, you are always welcome to poke me regardless, remember that :P

Oh yeah well i think he is busy too, he should be back soon:))

O man dilli. My parents deported me to Pakistan and are forcing me to get married. Good God. And Rahul got caught trying to hop the border so now I have no one to elope with :( sigh. how about you dear, what have you been upto? :*

Oh well for the future, you are always welcome to poke me regardless, remember that :P

Oh yeah well i think he is busy too, he should be back soon:))

O man dilli. My parents deported me to Pakistan and are forcing me to get married. Good God. And Rahul got caught trying to hop the border so now I have no one to elope with :( sigh. how about you dear, what have you been upto? :*

What really ? :o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom