What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch Indian Movies - Cheap Hollywood Rip-Offs doubling as Soft-**** with Background Music !:crazy:

The Old Ones like Anad & Amar Prem were way...way better !
but fellow pakistanis love them :kiss3:

@ZYXW You're back! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! :smitten:

Even Hype has disappeared, almost for more than a week now! :angry:

LIESSSSS!!! Not even ONE email asking for my well being....... :P I missed you tooooooooooooo how are YOU????? <3

haha let's face it Dilli you missed Hype more than you did me *sob*sob* haha

You can't meet me - Book an appointment first & welcome to the 6 month waiting line ! 8-)
Uncle c'monnnnnnnnnnnnnn <3333333333333 it'll be fun. I mean think about it, the WORSE that can happen is that you return home sober xD LOL

I heard from a reliable source that @levina was set to star in Chennai Express but they cut her scene - Apparently they didn't want a Baby Elephant in the movie ! :o:

:crazy:

How dare you????
rant.gif
I am the most health conscious person if you didnt know.8-)

LIESSSSS!!! Not even ONE email asking for my well being....... :P I missed you tooooooooooooo how are YOU????? <3

haha let's face it Dilli you missed Hype more than you did me *sob*sob* haha

Actually I missed you more..but I was told that you were busy with college and studies so I decided not to poke you over the mail...:undecided:

Nah...I just want Hype back so that I can make fun of Buttsy properly....in tandem..:yahoo:

HOW ARE YOU? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UPTO?

Huh.....How did you even know that i existed in PDF??
cool.gif
.........never met you.

Off topic:

I am liking the new rating system.....its
wow.gif
:.........

Lmfaooo I was checking @Hyperion 's female intelligence system and your name came up :P haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom