What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
First the Tea Party and now this, has anyone tried to explain to the teabaggers that the debt ceiling has nothing to with increasing debt but rather with the debt that has ALREADY been accrued. America inflicted upon itself a grievous wound with the repealing of the Glass Steagall Act, the Bush tax cuts and allowing the tea party to rise.
Tea baggers didn't even know what the debt ceiling was during the Bush era.And I don't know if they are dumb or just act like it...they are now after Obamacare....and they claim due to some magical reason Obamacare will increase the debt ceiling.They do not have a specific chain of thought.How is it possible that an act that will get more people to buy insurance(capitalism no government money here) and depend less on government medicaid program going to increase government spending or the debt ceiling?Bush cut taxes and then took us to trillion dollar wars and repealed the very immunization dose that was meant to save us from crashes like in 1929.And it is also important to remember that Bush actually turned Clinton's surplus into a debt.

Tea baggers didn't even know what the debt ceiling was during the Bush era.And I don't know if they are dumb or just act like it...they are now after Obamacare....and they claim due to some magical reason Obamacare will increase the debt ceiling.They do not have a specific chain of thought.How is it possible that an act that will get more people to buy insurance(capitalism no government money here) and depend less on government medicaid program going to increase government spending or the debt ceiling?Bush cut taxes and then took us to trillion dollar wars and repealed the very immunization dose that was meant to save us from crashes like in 1929.And it is also important to remember that Bush actually turned Clinton's surplus into a debt.
That's the best part, Clinton left him with a surplus. But when you have folks like Ghomert- who on record claimed that the Aurora shooting was caused by lack of concealed carry weapons in the hall and a dearth of Christian values then what else can you expect.

Oscar is basically one of the Modo supremos of PDF, even I am intimidated by him.:blink: Ah but then you don't know most of the folks here and you haven't yet met Hype, Aero, Rampi, Razzi, Mambi, Buttsy, ZY, Arp.....

Hmmm i just came to know that it was @Oscar who helped me with my reported post yesterday.So Oscar this one's for you
thankyou2.gif
(Now i hope i have tagged the right oscar)

Thanks Babaji....you are right i havent met your frens.....and if i do i hope it'll be pleasant meeting them.

Logging off again....lol.

Btw @Anubis, how can a man like Louie even be elected, yaara even our Lalu Yadav is actually saner and more logical than that gook- remember his whole terrorist babies rant?
Tells you a lot about the quality of the people in Texas!Bush family is also from there.Not one good thing comes out of Texas.God knows how they got Nasa to headquarter in idiotville!

@Anubis Although the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act which repealed part of Glass Steagall was signed into effect by Clinton himself.

Tells you a lot about the quality of the people in Texas!Bush family is also from there.Not one good thing comes out of Texas.God knows how they got Nasa to headquarter in idiotville!
True, all very true, considering that half of NASA is probably Indian I wonder how they survive in the midst of the cowboys.

That's the best part, Clinton left him with a surplus. But when you have folks like Ghomert- who on record claimed that the Aurora shooting was caused by lack of concealed carry weapons in the hall and a dearth of Christian values then what else can you expect.
Gohmert's craziest claim ever was terror babies!Oh yeah he's also a former JUDGE!This fuckwit was an actual JUDGE!

You'll love how he lashes out at Anderson Cooper here!

I just checked my email and i saw your post....:close_tema:
And i felt it deserved a fitting reply IMMEDIATELY.

@LoveIcon i can just say that I KNOW HOW TO PAYBACK IN THE SAME COIN!!!!:p:

A man in profile pic cant guarantee that you are not a girl....babes!!!:P

So next time hon when you upload a profile pic make sure it doesnt have flowers....not even on the mustache.:rofl:

Oh.. Tu ap ko Dude nahi Dudeni hain :o:

BiBi - You should have clarified it earlier, i would have been nice to you :angel:

Chalain g, abhi bhi dair nahi hoi, i take back my statement :buba_phone:

@Anubis You do have some crazy people in Congress, from fetal masturbation to banning abortions to terror babies, hell they think that background checks and maintaining a proper record of firearms is a breach of the second amendment but aggressively hounding journos is A-OK in light of the 1st
amendment...I swear you folks need a better democratic leader..Obama maybe better than the teabaggers but he isn't good enough..and the execution on policies (for eg. the Obamacare registration site) needs to be improved so as to turn America overwhelmingly blue..you folks would have a much better nation with folks like Stewart and Maher running it. Hell you could have been bitch slapping China, Iran, Pakistan and the Martians in one go IF you folks hadn't allowed wall street to rape the nation. AND did anyone get punished...NO..just slaps on the wrist and too big to fail pitty bailouts..as in a blow job to the bankers as they slap you in the face and sip on maitais!

I've always criticized his tomfoolery, that's hardly ragging..if anything..I am only tough on folks who resort to hyperbole or get facts wrong..that's all.

Indians are the best at what they do, Better than every race in the world!!!!!!

You better take that back boy!

You must be one of them illegals we keep hearing about.

You are not one of the mexicans are ya?

First the Tea Party and now this, has anyone tried to explain to the teabaggers that the debt ceiling has nothing to with increasing debt but rather with the debt that has ALREADY been accrued. America inflicted upon itself a grievous wound with the repealing of the Glass Steagall Act, the Bush tax cuts and allowing the tea party to rise.

I find their race baiting detestable. Their line of attack is African Americans = welfare beneficiaries and criminal thugs.

Not really, I found many of the Appalachian reject muricans and Chinese to be the dominant force in that area.

Speaking of the Chinese, when i started trolling them back, their come backs are way less aggressive and some of them sound confounded.

I shouldn't troll in the first place, but I expected more of a fight from them I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom