Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logging off...
bie.gif

1) thats a dog icon...not a cat.
harhar.gif

2) you think i cant protect myself???:coffee:
FAIL........That's a Tasmanian Devil not a dog....if you mix up animals like this how are going to survive a Nuclear Holocaust?

Keep ranting....

And sorry i dont use Naswar....

And punjabi??? Ethe aur kaun punjabi hai??

And guy???stop poking me.

1. You use or don't use Naswar but knowledge of it is must for membership of Nawarville

2. Punjabi bohat nay g, it putto 3-4 Punjabi nikal anday nay

3. Dude - when you are on forums people will poke you, and there was nothing offensive in my post, was it? :what:

But anyway i haven't started poking yet :devil:

Gohmert called McCain a Al-Qaueda supporter.
McCain says 'sometimes comments like this are made out of malice but if someone has no intelligence I do not take it as a malicious statement.'

R.I.P Republican party!
u a US citizen mate?

3. Dude - when you are on forums people will poke you, and there was nothing offensive in my post, was it?

I just checked my email and i saw your post....:close_tema:
And i felt it deserved a fitting reply IMMEDIATELY.

@LoveIcon i can just say that I KNOW HOW TO PAYBACK IN THE SAME COIN!!!!:p:

A man in profile pic cant guarantee that you are not a girl....babes!!!:P

So next time hon when you upload a profile pic make sure it doesnt have flowers....not even on the mustache.:rofl:

Gohmert called McCain a Al-Qaueda supporter.
McCain says 'sometimes comments like this are made out of malice but if someone has no intelligence I do not take it as a malicious statement.'

R.I.P Republican party!
First the Tea Party and now this, has anyone tried to explain to the teabaggers that the debt ceiling has nothing to with increasing debt but rather with the debt that has ALREADY been accrued. America inflicted upon itself a grievous wound with the repealing of the Glass Steagall Act, the Bush tax cuts and allowing the tea party to rise.

Keep ranting....

And sorry i dont use Naswar....

And punjabi??? Ethe aur kaun punjabi hai??

And guy???stop poking me.
Poking is exactly what we do here, since you're new we are actually going easy on you and keeping Buttsy away from you.

since you're new we are actually going easy on you and keeping Buttsy away from you.
How sweet!!!
But thank you i can take care of myself....dont care if you unleash a buttsy or not.

Btw @Anubis, how can a man like Louie even be elected, yaara even our Lalu Yadav is actually saner and more logical than that gook- remember his whole terrorist babies rant?

Trust me, Buttsy is the one guy even the mods are afraid of, ask poor @Oscar whether he would like to cross swords with Buttstrong! :ph34r:
One in hand is better than 2 in the bush.

Dont know your fren neither Oscar....sooo it doesnt matter.

One in hand is better than 2 in the bush.

Dont know your fren neither Oscar....sooo it doesnt matter.
Oscar is basically one of the Modo supremos of PDF, even I am intimidated by him.:blink: Ah but then you don't know most of the folks here and you haven't yet met Hype, Aero, Rampi, Razzi, Mambi, Buttsy, ZY, Arp.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom