What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone find me a link to a video of B2 deploying a B61 Mod 11 ?

an Agean cat.

Teacher hates spelling mistakes!
rant.gif
:.......

What do you mean by that? By birth, from which states my parents belong, where I live, where my grandparents came from? Matlab kya hai sahib?
Sorry sir, I was just trying to guess what to serve you with when we are out for drinks!!!

From Men's club to the Women's block....

From Pakistan defence to the Pinky''s offense against men's terrorism....

Chand lafz aap ki poori zindagi tabah kar detay hain

Jaisa ke "Qabool hai, qabool hai, qabool hai"

Innai :lol:

Chand lafz aap ki poori zindagi tabah kar detay hain

Jaisa ke "Qabool hai, qabool hai, qabool hai"

Innai :lol:
poori zindagi? contract khatm karo... aur doosra sim card dalo.. bas... simple
waise bhi aap ke pass quad sim phone hai... :rolleyes:

poori zindagi? contract khatm karo... aur doosra sim card dalo.. bas... simple
waise bhi aap ke pass quad sim phone hai... :rolleyes:
kahan yaar mere phone main bas aik hi sim parti hai dual sim main tension ho jaati hai... second marriage main bhi aur tension honi hai is liye pehli sim hi band ho jaye to bohat hai hahahaahaha

Oi @BLACKEAGLE hows the job these days ? What happened to that water-bottle-sharing-guy ? :)
My department in that company closed after I had worked there for 4 months, so I left him:). As for now, I'm not used to be away from my home and family for this long, so it's a little hard to fed in.

My department in that company closed after I had worked there for 4 months, so I left him:). As for now, I'm not used to be away from my home and family for this long, so it's a little hard to fed in.

Dude so are you telling me that you are living off junk food 24/7 here ? :eek:

That sounds like heaven ! :D

Too bad Arabs can't cook even if there lives depended on it ! :p

I heard from a reliable source that today @Marshmallow kicked a Kashmiri & asked her to stop asking for our help ! :eek:

Today of all days when the Black Day is being observed - How could Marsha do that ? :(

And I had thought that Marsha cared for us Kashmiris & wanted to see our rights returned to us - Guess I was wrong ! :oops:

I heard from a reliable source that today @Marshmallow kicked a Kashmiri & asked her to stop asking for our help ! :eek:

Today of all days when the Black Day is being observed - How could Marsha do that ? :(

And I had thought that Marsha cared for us Kashmiris & wanted to see our rights returned to us - Guess I was wrong ! :oops:
kashmir rahega hindustan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom