What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u r missing ur frens then why dont u SOS them???
Can't, Hype is busy with his goats, Buttsy is chasing some underage boy, Rampi is perfecting his prostrate massage technique and Mambi is MIA. :(

@Zakii

Dont make me jealous with ur pics....
rant.gif
:........

u already knw tat i cant upload pics frm my iOS
icon_evil.gif

If wife slaps you... You are na-mard - shame shame
If husband slaps back in response --- You are zalim - shame shame - everybody want to beat you...

Life is so unfair -

Cheer up buddy

This ones for you...

A bus full of housewives going on a picnic crashed with no survivors.
Each husband cried for a week, but one husband continued for more than two weeks. When asked he replied miserably... "My wife missed the bus":(

Can't, Hype is busy with his goats, Buttsy is chasing some underage boy, Rampi is perfecting his prostrate massage technique and Mambi is MIA. :(
Ohhh is this thread for depressed men???

I see every other PDFite posting a sad smile here(except teacher's pet)
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Ohhh is this thread for depressed men???

I see every other PDFite posting a sad smile here(except teacher's pet)
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
No I just miss my brother- together we are perhaps the most knowledgeable duo on PDF- debunking every asinine thread we come across. Without Hype its no fun to threaten Bangladeshis with genocide or write long articles on creep resistance of ni based super-alloys and TBCs.

Cheer up buddy

This ones for you...

A bus full of housewives going on a picnic crashed with no survivors.
Each husband cried for a week, but one husband continued for more than two weeks. When asked he replied miserably... "My wife missed the bus":(
When I read the first line (bold part) --- I was so happy to read it :D

aik anjani khushi mili dil ko hahahaha

But May my life lives forever!!!

This is just a joke... otherwise we have never had a fight so far :)

No I just miss my brother
together we are perhaps the most knowledgeable duo on PDF

Wow!!!
Bromance + Arrogance......lol.

So live happily in ur bubble BABAJI till somebody bursts it.:)

Wow!!!
Bromance + Arrogance......lol.

So live happily in ur bubble BABAJI till somebody bursts it.:)
Nope- if someone turns up to challenge us we simply unleash Buttsy on the poor soul. The Butt who devours all mops up the scene and we get back to business.:cool:

@Dillinger wad up bhai !!!
sorry for being personal but from which state are you. ( excuse me for being ignorant)

Touchwood!!!
Oh basically since last couple of years i was saying "marriage is a key to success" and giving free advises over marriage on PDF

That was all fun...

Now I can't give advise on the same since I am married already... so I go opposite just to prolong the conversation lol

Don't mind ok - that was just a light joke

Bye for now

@Dillinger wad up bhai !!!
sorry for being personal but from which state are you. ( excuse me for being ignorant)
What do you mean by that? By birth, from which states my parents belong, where I live, where my grandparents came from? Matlab kya hai sahib?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom