What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oscar
When it comes down to it, I don't think India and pakistan can forget what happened, but may be a tolerable co existence? like a married couple who have resigned to the fact that they are both going to find no one better so might as well stick together.

I wish to visit Pakistan someday :)

I don't know if I can, but would love to :)

The tolerable co-existence is dependant on the government of India as such. In my view the policy makers(continued policy) are confused as to whether to implement a "Pakistan solution" or tolerate the current situation with on and off attacks from quasi-state freedom support elements and general terror groups financed by Fanatical zealots; in the hope that some sort of parity may be found with the civilian government.

Would a break up of Pakistan be most beneficial for India? With the Pakistani establishment gone and a general moral defeat of Pakistan..this options seems to suit a lot of Hawks(After all, subservient as the Indian military may be to the civil government..there are still lobbyists for them just as there are for the US military in their government).. at the same time.. this sort of outcome also poses the flipside of multiple terror states and leaders with any of them turning out to be havens for Attacks on Indian citizens and hence requiring constant policing by India(An option worse than before as it would lead to a situation akin to the 90's J&K except across the border).
The other side seems to want to build relations and focus on the civilian government and business community in the hope that eventually the Kashmir Narrative will die out like Junagarh and Hyderabad and eventually these elements will agree to the LC as the IB. Eventually things will settle down and Pakistan may eventually settle into a role of Buffer for India to keep the middle east at arms length.

As for Pakistan, god knows what we want.. narratives range from a Taliban state if looking at one sample of the population to "whatever gets us a glass of water and bread" state as a larger sample. In the end the latter will prevail but the general state of deprivation means that Pakistan will take any narrative(Anti-india preferred by quarters) which gives it an avenue for blame for its troubles.Whether they actually would be able to initiate a war with India based on this narrative.. I highly doubt it. Border Skirmishes are fine but no ruler or general in Pakistan is foolish enough to think that they can hold off India conventionally.. and hence they rely on the same reality being projected in India.
So , its not a case of a married couple that has to live together.. its a case of two animals locked in the same cage.

And you are always welcome to visit and as such should really not have too much trouble in the next few years as this government is trying for a friendship narrative.

@Oscar Also, when will our section get an intl. mod?:cry:

Not anytime soon... and I am not for it based on a lot of reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
The tolerable co-existence is dependant on the government of India as such. In my view the policy makers(continued policy) are confused as to whether to implement a "Pakistan solution" or tolerate the current situation with on and off attacks from quasi-state freedom support elements and general terror groups financed by Fanatical zealots; in the hope that some sort of parity may be found with the civilian government.

Would a break up of Pakistan be most beneficial for India? With the Pakistani establishment gone and a general moral defeat of Pakistan..this options seems to suit a lot of Hawks(After all, subservient as the Indian military may be to the civil government..there are still lobbyists for them just as there are for the US military in their government).. at the same time.. this sort of outcome also poses the flipside of multiple terror states and leaders with any of them turning out to be havens for Attacks on Indian citizens and hence requiring constant policing by India(An option worse than before as it would lead to a situation akin to the 90's J&K except across the border).
The other side seems to want to build relations and focus on the civilian government and business community in the hope that eventually the Kashmir Narrative will die out like Junagarh and Hyderabad and eventually these elements will agree to the LC as the IB. Eventually things will settle down and Pakistan may eventually settle into a role of Buffer for India to keep the middle east at arms length.

As for Pakistan, god knows what we want.. narratives range from a Taliban state if looking at one sample of the population to "whatever gets us a glass of water and bread" state as a larger sample. In the end the latter will prevail but the general state of deprivation means that Pakistan will take any narrative(Anti-india preferred by quarters) which gives it an avenue for blame for its troubles.Whether they actually would be able to initiate a war with India based on this narrative.. I highly doubt it. Border Skirmishes are fine but no ruler or general in Pakistan is foolish enough to think that they can hold off India conventionally.. and hence they rely on the same reality being projected in India.
So , its not a case of a married couple that has to live together.. its a case of two animals locked in the same cage.

And you are always welcome to visit and as such should really not have too much trouble in the next few years as this government is trying for a friendship narrative.

Not anytime soon... and I am not for it based on a lot of reasons.

We is not good enough?:frown:

1379248_347680532042247_390565982_n.jpg

Only I know what I have gone through for the past few months. Good day everyone at Naswar Corner.
I hope you are all having a pleasant day.

@SarthakGanguly I just war-gamed the scenario and took a screen shot- DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO PLAY WITH THE EXPRESS GOAL OF CAUSING MAX CASUALTIES AND PURPOSEFULLY CREATING A STALEMATE!?

zqSbN6q.png

Black Queen- taken- signifies enemy air-force

Black Rooks- taken- signifies enemy naval force

Black Knights and Bishops- taken- signifies enemy armor/artillery, ground mobility infra and logistics.

Black pawns- taken, all except for one- signifies enemy infantry.

You can extrapolate the complete result from the above.
P.S.- Yup, this is why even the likes of @Hyperion bow in front of me.:smokin: Who else can be so astonishingly AWESOME!

@Oscar I could be an intl. mod.:taz:

We is not good enough?:frown:

I could be an intl. mod.:taz:[/QUOTE]

The issue is not one of good enough in terms of neutrality and effectiveness. The issue is of public perception and general angst.
There are countless complaints by Indians on bias treatment even when the utmost efforts are made to be neutral or at least keep neutral guidelines for all mods. However, even this neutrality ends up with half of the Pakistani users crying of "Yindooization" and what not. So an Indian mod would trigger pointless Redneck and others of the type going gaga over the "indianizaton" of this forum. There is another alternative which I will put forward later to the admin group but for now your contribution in needed in the Think tank post.

[/IMG]
@Oscar I could be an intl. mod.:taz:

The issue is not one of good enough in terms of neutrality and effectiveness. The issue is of public perception and general angst.
There are countless complaints by Indians on bias treatment even when the utmost efforts are made to be neutral or at least keep neutral guidelines for all mods. However, even this neutrality ends up with half of the Pakistani users crying of "Yindooization" and what not. So an Indian mod would trigger pointless Redneck and others of the type going gaga over the "indianizaton" of this forum. There is another alternative which I will put forward later to the admin group but for now your contribution in needed in the Think tank post.

[/IMG]
@Oscar I could be an intl. mod.:taz:[/QUOTE]

[/IMG]
@Oscar I could be an intl. mod.:taz:[/QUOTE]

There are countless complaints by Indians on bias treatment even when the utmost efforts are made to be neutral or at least keep neutral guidelines for all mods. However, even this neutrality ends up with half of the Pakistani users crying of "Yindooization" and what not. So an Indian mod would trigger pointless Redneck and others of the type going gaga over the "indianizaton" of this forum. There is another alternative which I will put forward later to the admin group but for now your contribution in needed in the Think tank post.[/QUOTE]Sir G tusi kasam khadi hai lambian lambian postan likhnay di ??? :D

@Oscar

That's true, besides you would have an earthquake and a cataclysmic upheaval if I were banning every second poster due to technical inaccuracies.:devil:

Btw did you check out my advanced super bug post on the top?

Btw, seems like something is amiss with out planners, we have a whole airborne division (near division level manpower) coming up- 2 battalions converted already- AND now the 15,000 strong SPB with the amphibs. Seems like they want some solid expeditionary power.

@Aeronaut surgery done?

@ranjeet arre yaar apne bhai ko hello to bol diya kar, akele pad jatein hain hum bhi.

Salaam bhai jaan .... I hope aap akele bed pe pad jaane ki baat to nahi kar rahe na. :undecided:
Agar nahi to phir bolo kahan kooch karna hai !!!

Mere dost, you have no idea.

Nahi yaar, aaj kal apne side ke ladke kam hi dikhtein hain yahaan par.

Mere dost, you have no idea.

Nahi yaar, aaj kal apne side ke ladke kam hi dikhtein hain yahaan par.

kya kare yaar, sirf 2-3 threads chal rahi hai aaj kal.
Saali ek movie kya bana li ... sab aise mithayi baat rahe hai jaise Kishan lalla ka janam hua ho.

@Oscar Also, when will our section get an intl. mod?:cry:

Do you want a blood bath? Plus this is an amazing forum where certain level of neutrality is maintained when compared to many others. kudos to the Mod team.

Btw did you check out my advanced super bug post on the top?

Btw, seems like something is amiss with out planners, we have a whole airborne division (near division level manpower) coming up- 2 battalions converted already- AND now the 15,000 strong SPB with the amphibs. Seems like they want some solid expeditionary power.

Yep, its no longer about the manoeuvrability as much it is about Technology.

And the move looks more and more about a Pincer movement strategy or perhaps they really do want to invade Sri Lanka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom