What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion We're going to have to break up honey. I found someone else. So you were saying.........soaking up the sun and all.:chilli:

Yup, in the sun, morning, that's my meditation. Yar, I can't stand yoga, tried it sooo many times but uugh! Is it only me?

Oye, btw, what's your musical orientation? I would recom a new group, Polica, if you're into something different.

Last edited by a moderator:
BKDIVlQCAAEgi5d.jpg

Yup, in the sun, morning, that's my meditation. Yar, I can't stand yoga, tried it sooo many times but uugh! Is it only me?

Oye, btw, what's your musical orientation? I would recom a new group, Polica, if you're into something different.

I don't really have a musical orientation, I will listen to anything where the melody, lyrics, rhythm catch me, one of them or all.

Meditation is good enough. Yoga is slow- it is the internal form to the external. The soft form to the hard (in martial arts parlance). Even I can only pick 2-3 aasans- I haven't tried to diversify- but despite being a very heavy smoker (a pack a day, since the age of 16, 22 at the moment) my gums show no discoloration, I can still run a sub-5 min mile (no emphysema)- the breathing exercises are a must- the rest is more to do with agility, flexibility unless someone has a hankering for delving into the deeper forms. @Hyperion does yoga for some reason.

Yes, @jaibi Educate this man. Without a beard we all look like boys- I love me beard.:smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom