What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
See that's why my replies are so short and sweet...... for example>>>>> :kiss3:

@jaibi no more long replies ( May thak gayi :fie: ) and it's mirzay.

And I iz like a steam engine....... :flame::flame:

I is like a perpetual chimney.:flame:

Well it does amp up my metabolism and as it is my resting met is rather high.

Last edited by a moderator:
you nerds are always here.

Go outside and take a walk for 15 mins.

Hi!
A.rafay,
I was shown a screenshot of your post and hence tempted to reply!
It is solely my personal choice/reason and not influenced by any factor and I don't have any grieviences with any member or Admin/mod etc
neither I have anything to do with the conflict of interest of any forum. That i have made clear in my past posts

It's ok I am the last person who sticks to the past.
As for revenge, i have made clear that I have no grudge against anyone ;)
so there is no revenge etc :rofl: ..
What happened or did not happen is nobodys fault :D

Awwh Thanks for the advice , you are a nice person :)

Screen shot came in your dream or what? Who showed you the screen shot? Why didn't you just see my quote that people have to show you screen shots? ?

Okay i agreed on some points that university shouldn't interfere in this matter ..Fine :agree: but if university is imposing it that means there is valid reason behind it.

Being a girl and you're Muslim too then this is your moral value that you should cover yourself properly when you're about to step out form your home. (This is my personal view).

@jaibi no more long replies ( May thak gayi :fie: ) and it's mirzay.

Mirzay, the only 'valid' reason that most universities have is that they cannot have girls free. I say that from experience.

Yes, being a girl and a human it's your freedom to have a moral system and follow it but no one can impose that. When that happens that's an encroachment and I know where that comes from because I've researched this phenomena philosophically, sociologically and psychologically. Couldn't publish it because it'd have meant the death of my academic career.

Mirzay, the only 'valid' reason that most universities have is that they cannot have girls free. I say that from experience.

Yes, being a girl and a human it's your freedom to have a moral system and follow it but no one can impose that. When that happens that's an encroachment and I know where that comes from because I've researched this phenomena philosophically, sociologically and psychologically. Couldn't publish it because it'd have meant the death of my academic career.

You need to be stoned to death. @Armstrong sit on him till I get the bag of stones.:angry:

I is like a perpetual chimney.:flame:

Well it does amp up my metabolism and as it is my resting met is rather high.

I can imagine, nicotine raises BMR, btw, many guys lose weight with weed and cigs, it's used as a supplement in many Desi gyms.
@Hyperion @Dillinger I is like a solar powered engine :D 10 mins of sunlight spikes testosterone level 100-800 times given a good diet. That's something to ponder.

I can imagine, nicotine raises BMR, btw, many guys lose weight with weed and cigs, it's used as a supplement in many Desi gyms.
@Hyperion @Dillinger I is like a solar powered engine :D 10 mins of sunlight spikes testosterone level 100-800 times given a good diet. That's something to ponder.

Already ahead of you- surya namaskar (sun salutation). :smart:

:coffee: Ahh.. the first threat of the day

Too manly to be stoned you need to shoot me with rockets :super:

Already ahead of you- surya namaskar (sun salutation). :smart:

I go shirtless in the sun every morning for 10 mins. Used to go full-on nude but that caused some problems, dunno why.

:coffee: Ahh.. the first threat of the day

Too manly to be stoned you need to shoot me with rockets :super:

I go shirtless in the sun every morning for 10 mins. Used to go full-on nude but that caused some problems, dunno why.
@Hyperion We're going to have to break up honey. I found someone else. So you were saying.........soaking up the sun and all.:chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom