What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na yaar.. Kahani me twist agaya.. He hated Christians so much that he ended up falling in love with a Christian girl :omghaha:.. Am sure that she have other ways to make sense into him :ashamed:

Leave it mate.. Happens.. :D

SCREWED! He's going to end up half "xestian" anyway then.:omghaha:

So many infiltrators in Naswarville....... pop citizenship check........ :angry:

@Dillinger @hinduguy: implement protocol # 301

Last edited by a moderator:
Na yaar.. Kahani me twist agaya.. He hated Christians so much that he ended up falling in love with a Christian girl :omghaha:.. Am sure that she have other ways to make sense into him :ashamed:

Leave it mate.. Happens.. :D

Man seriously??????:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Lucky Nair!!!Nair achayan:rofl:

@nair:Where's the treat???:taz::taz::taz:

ATTENTION:-

All trespassers and infiltrators have been given a minute to egress from the blessed nation of Naswaar. Any stragglers will be hunted down with extreme prejudice, any who survive will be fed to the great Butt (If they're luck, IF NOT then the great Butt shall derive much pleasure out of their manginas).

Offer amnesty so that they can apply for citizenship, and get a chance to bow down to z great Emperor. :devil:

All trespassers and infiltrators have been given a minute to egress from the blessed nation of Naswaar. Any stragglers will be hunted down with extreme prejudice, any who survive will be fed to the great Butt (If they're luck, IF NOT then the great Butt shall derive much pleasure out of their manginas).

Of course we know you are a citizen... it's the others........ :angry:

Am an old citizen here.. I have my passport with me!!

Not @nair potta!! nammude nair saab :D :D

Offer amnesty so that they can apply for citizenship, and get a chance to bow down to z great Emperor. :devil:

Where is the rebellious leader @arp2041?? I think we need a revolution here..

THOSE NOT DESIROUS OF BEING RAVAGED BY THE GREAT BUTT ARE TO PLEDGE LOYALTY TO THE EMPEROR FORTHWITH.

Behold The Great Butt :

grAvUYG.jpg

@Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom