What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our own TM physics package worked out but my bet is that the 35Kt readings instead of the 45Kt statements was correct and someone messed up the calculations wrt the primary or secondary in the package. Validation of boosting, package, radiation jacket, filler and associated mechanisms was done though- someone needs to test it again this time with refined figures to match yield predictions. OR test MIRV- that alone will be proof enough that the design has worked.
I thought they used computers simulations for accurate results ???? :undecided:

Low population density, try Punjab.
chup kar douno punjabon mai mere gaaon hain :pissed:

@Hyperion What do you think caused the 10Kt reduction in predicted yield in Shakti one?

Gas boosting didn't work for the primary? What was it- someone miscalculated the sheer amount of material required for either or both of the primay and secondary? The package worked since we got the detonation, apparently the 15kt fission component went along just fine BUT we got no more than 18-20Kt from the secondary?

I thought they used computers simulations for accurate results ???? :undecided:

chup kar douno punjabon mai mere gaaon hain :pissed:

Don't trust computers, as I said if they test MIRVs and tell me the yield of the warhead within then I'll know for sure or another test. THIS TIME NOT A SIMULTANEOUS ONE- MUCKS UP DATA RECORDING!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, could be anything.......... reflectors, diffusers, timing, faulty core package (they maybe testing various versions), faulty electronics (sequencing)..... anyone of them.... it can be easily ascertained with pre / post detonation data.

My bet is on faulty core design. The physics that is.

@Hyperion What do you think caused the 10Kt reduction in predicted yield in Shakti one?

Gas boosting didn't work for the primary? What was it- someone miscalculated the sheer amount of material required for either or both of the primay and secondary? The package worked since we got the detonation, apparently the 15kt fission component went along just fine BUT we got no more than 18-20Kt from the secondary?

Yara, could be anything.......... reflectors, diffusers, timing, faulty core package (they maybe testing various versions), faulty electronics..... anyone of them.... it can be easily ascertained with pre / post detonation data.

My bet is on faulty core design. The physics that is.

Kalam said that the core deign was kosher but he avoided all questions regarding the calculations that went into how much material had been used and stuck to rock data based calculations of yield post detonation. They tested far too many versions as it is AND that too simultaneously.:hitwall:

Maybe they have too much raw-material to spare! :lol:

Kalam said that the core deign was kosher but he avoided all questions regarding the calculations that went into how much material had been used and stuck to rock data based calculations of yield post detonation. They tested far too many versions as it is AND that too simultaneously.:hitwall:

@Hyperion I have always been of the opinion that either someone doesn't want to admit that they mucked up calculations or someone was far too ambitious and thought of testing a prolate primary and mucked it up.

Maybe they have too much raw-material to spare! :lol:

Enough for a thousand warheads in 99 baby! :omghaha:

You mean with the safeguarded stockpile?

Nope.:) And 800kgs of it already separated.
@Hyperion But the baniya has ever loved peace and so all of it was retrenched into the civil energy program- on the other hand once the FBR is up and running next year who knows what might change in the halls of south block.

Yara we have enough from KANUP for several hundreds as well....... just in case....... but with the new four facilities in place, I don't think we will be touching that.

Nope.:) And 800kgs of it already separated.
@Hyperion But the baniya has ever loved peace and so all of it was retrenched into the civil energy program- on the other hand once the FBR is up and running next year who knows what might change in the halls of south block.

This is a very good video that deals with an important people face today.

@Dillinger what happened to you mate.Were you the one who ate up our Mountain @Marshmallow ?

How was that expedition which started from the top and ended at the bottom........palatable ?

am good.. how r you doing.. :)
yes .. he is memon .. he told earlier if I remember correctly.

I hardly heard any memon who have interest in politics or current affairs.

How many hours you spend on this forum:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom