What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right,....that's not like me at all...here, BETTER dilli :D

burka_1927573c.jpg

Don't thank me, thank google LOL :D haha

Mean spirited, NOT phobic of a tan. :hitwall:

Babes, gotta run for some work....... back in 30 minutes or so....... muaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :kiss3:

<3 :smitten:

@jaibi your reports are going into my blog !
Copyright is respected ofcource :)
you and @Dillinger should make it to TT

Last edited by a moderator:
@jaibi your reports are going into my blog !
Copyright is respected ofcource :)
you and @Dillinger should make it to TT

Dilli is more interested in technical details and strategy. I am planning to find a way to kill all of you.:)

@Hyperion @Alpha1

Are we developing Thermonucleas warheads ??? :D

any idea ??

Boosted fission, 100-200Kt, enough to level a city. All that has ever been needed in the age of BMs with even a 100-200 meter CEP.

Last edited by a moderator:
there are rumours if you ask me

Our own TM physics package worked out but my bet is that the 35Kt readings instead of the 45Kt statements was correct and someone messed up the calculations wrt the primary or secondary in the package. Validation of boosting, package, radiation jacket, filler and associated mechanisms was done though- someone needs to test it again this time with refined figures to match yield predictions. OR test MIRV- that alone will be proof enough that the design has worked.

Dilli is more interested in technical details and strategy. I am planning to find a way to kill all of you.:)

Boosted fission, 100-200Kt, enough to level a city. All that has ever been needed in the age of BMs with even a 100-200 meter CEP.
It would be fascinating to nuke indian gujrat :D

Btw India claims that it tested one in 1998, but the seismographic
readings indicate that it is unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom