What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
good+result.jpg

Ooooh yea! I rocked in pak studies!

@Tom111 i was hoping you would say sumthng today! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
3 suicide attempts (girls) only from my own institute, for not being able to pass MCAT with required marks! :disagree:

Is it that bad??? Why the fukk would anyone try to take their own lives....:blink: What's wrong with kids nowadays..... :angry:

3 suicide attempts (girls) only from my own institute, for not being able to pass MCAT with required marks! :disagree:

Is it that bad??? Why the fukk would anyone try to take their own lives....:blink: What's wrong with kids nowadays..... :angry:
yar, girls especially Are fed with the Bs that they should become doctors ..
Being a doctor has some social benefits (atleast what many parents think)
good marriage proposals being one of them...
When they fail in medical entry test, lucky girls just fall into depression but sometimes even suicide shyt happens once in a while

I hate that... I hate that.... These kids need to understand that higher-studies are not the end of everything..... in reality they are not even the begining of anything. Our system is so messed up, we don't teach our children the meaning of life, how to enjoy it, how to savor moments..... the only thing we teach them is..... get a career, reproduce and die....... what a bunch of automatons we are nurturing.... I MEAN WTFFFFFF...... :pissed:

When they fail in medical entry test, lucky girls just fall into depression but sometimes even suicide shyt happens once in a while

@ZYXW.... baby...... :smitten:

Good morning :kiss3:

EHEM @Hyperion EHEM ;) LOL

@ZYXW.... baby...... :smitten:

Good morning :kiss3:

MUAHHHHH!!! Morning :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom