What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
1273771_188436564673894_222788054_o.jpg

MY midnight snack! :D
i made the paratha myself, it was a frozen one!
@hinduguy what did u have?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, they are basically EXACTLY the same thing............ no difference whatsoever......... btw, I heard AGNI V uses them instead of LRG's.... (not sure if it's true ... as no one exactly advertises the exact guidance)

You should read more about micro guidance units......

And is there any loss in performance, the FOG being a cheaper replacement and all?

LMFAO.... bhawawawwawawawawawawawawwaawwawawawwa....... dude, do you think that anyone can sense into ButtStrong...???

ButtStrong: My lady you look so voluptuous and heavenly!
Lady: Shy and floored!
ButtStrong: So tell me, how did you manage to get fat in them right places..... was it nihari?
Lady: :bad:

Story ended..... shortest flirt in the universe....... :cheesy:

He worries me, no kidding! :laughcry:

:omghaha::omghaha: I can see this !!! LOLOLOL

Not a loss in performance but prone to certain measurement errors in areas.

So what would a PGM or a stand-off missile use, the FOG system or a LSG system- specially when a nation has developed both. Would economic considerations lead to the employment of the FOG for PGMs and Taurus KEPD like munitions? Would that be an acceptable trade-off?

Mate, if I remember correctly you are an EE engineer..... yara, have you seen them "penny" sized full guidance units..... what sort of inertial guidance element do they use.... super miniaturized LRG's?

Not a loss in performance but prone to certain measurement errors in areas.

Dude, they are basically EXACTLY the same thing............ no difference whatsoever......... btw, I heard AGNI V uses them instead of LRG's.... (not sure if it's true ... as no one exactly advertises the exact guidance)

You should read more about micro guidance units......

Nope LRGs only, you can find the system's picture and video of the lab with the system on youtube.

Mate, if I remember correctly you are an EE engineer..... yara, have you seen them "penny" sized full guidance units..... what sort of inertial guidance element do they use.... super miniaturized LRG's?

I think AQ Khan went 'Wingardium Leviosa' & the Ghauri Series flew for the first time ! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom