What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you are right...... salam is also not exactly religiously influenced greeting either..... it's just, "peace be upon you"..

@Dillinger.... aero has a valid point.... lakkh lanat and durr-fittay munh, closet banya..... :D

Oh rehnay day - bara aya atheist - Salam is not Kosher for you now? --- damn you too?? :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncle if you are hungry just let me know......I can help you out :P

3sb9b.jpg

Actually you are right...... salam is also not exactly religiously influenced greeting either..... it's just, "peace be upon you"..

@Dillinger.... aero has a valid point.... lakkh lanat and durr-fittay munh, closet banya..... :D

Must be mad, here I am using Salam too and (unfortunately)- Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.:coffee:

Weclome to the fold of Islam..... mubarak ho...... dillinger just accepted Islam....... :partay:

Must be mad, here I am using Salam too and (unfortunately)- Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.:coffee:

Uncle if you are hungry just let me know......I can help you out :P

Yea feed him some shallow fried leeches and baked cockroaches :lol:

I use "salam" all the time. :chilli:

Yes, true that. As-Slam-o-Alikum means 'Peace be upon you'.... not exactly a religious greeting at all.

Weclome to the fold of Islam..... mubarak ho...... dillinger just accepted Islam....... :partay:

Sorry, no. I haven't accepted anything. It is appropriate for a Muslman's demise as would be Ram naam satya hai for a Hindu's.

Or you can take the above to qualify as apostasy.:chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom