What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be mad, here I am using Salam too and (unfortunately)- Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.:coffee:

Don't use 'Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un' - it will lead you to the atheist jahanum :omghaha:

It means - "Surely we belong to,Allah and to Him shall we return"

Weclome to the fold of Islam..... mubarak ho...... dillinger just accepted Islam....... :partay:

Mubarik Mubarik - one more 'potential terror suspect' :omghaha:

Who said you are coming again...psshh I don't repeat men :D :D hahaha

Thats why im bringing a flame thrower to put an end to your wickedness - how dare you lead me into cheating me brother you wicked women. :angry: :pissed:

Don't use 'Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un' - it will lead you to the atheist jahanum :omghaha:

It means - "Surely we belong to,Allah and to Him shall we return"

Mubarik Mubarik - one more 'potential terror suspect' :omghaha:

Thats why im bringing a flame thrower to put an end to your wickedness - how dare you lead me into cheating my me brother you wicked women. :angry:

I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!! :hitwall:

Thats why im bringing a flame thrower to put an end to your wickedness - how dare you lead me into cheating my me brother you wicked women. :angry:

That's funny....and the EXACT opposite of what you said yesterday aero :cray: ...that's it I am getting the Blackwater on your a$$ first.....wait no I mean second...first I would I like to "engage' them in something else ............ @Hyperion :D ehem ehem :D

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO.... bhawawawwawawawawawawawawwaawwawawawwa....... dude, do you think that anyone can sense into ButtStrong...???

ButtStrong: My lady you look so voluptuous and heavenly!
Lady: Shy and floored!
ButtStrong: So tell me, how did you manage to get fat in them right places..... was it nihari?
Lady: :bad:

Story ended..... shortest flirt in the universe....... :cheesy:

He worries me, no kidding! :laughcry:

@Hyperion @Aeronaut Please teach him that he's not supposed to add "sorry" to a jape, KILLS the situational humor.:hitwall:

Nahhhh.....I don't flirt with kids ! :astagh:

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom