What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
you passed the gay test @Hyperion @S.U.R.B. :yay:

@Hyperion you need to donate a part of your precious "time" to this Hindu kaneez the Hindugirl.Isn't she feeling like being neglected?

Let's give her few marks for being open about how in fact she feels as we keep her at arm's length all the time......and show the near and dear ones all our lengths and breadths.:P

Why not engage her with a new soldier in our ranks....Mr. @Alpha1 ....At least before entering into the practical life he"ll learn how to hold his guard.

What do you say about dismissing her from your castle and appointing her to that Barrack on the periphery where rookies are trained to avoid the seductive advances of the female spies.With practice on her supervision :-)lol:) and your guidance they'll get the knack of dealing with such hurdles and mental blocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut Excellent work that global FS thread of urs :tup: .... but you stole my idea :P @Alpha1 was working on it !!!

A suggestion ..... keep the thread closed while you're working on it.

@Hyperion @Aeronaut have you guys noticed the American weapons available in some arm dealing shops in Pakistan? I know a guy who bought an entire set of weaponry and it seemed legit. Is that illegal?

nothing is illegal in Pakistan as long as you pay for it.
Markets are full of smuggled Electronic products, LCD/LED TVs to microwaves, every god damn thing is smuggled good, so what difference does it make whether smuggled Nato items are landing into our cities as long as they are sold to license holders will all legalities covered.

Don't forget when Soviet left AKs, TT pistol, were sold like toys in abundance & Bullets were sold like chickpeas...lol ....this is PAKISTAN :pakistan:

@Aeronaut In light of your recent write-up on the middle east, this might interest you- give it a read:-

http://www.understandingwar.org/sites/default/files/IranianStrategyinSyria-1MAY.pdf

nothing is illegal in Pakistan as long as you pay for it.
Markets are full of smuggled Electronic products, LCD/LED TVs to microwaves, every god damn thing is smuggled good, so what difference does it make whether smuggled Nato items are landing into our cities as long as they are sold to license holders will all legalities covered.

Don't forget when Soviet left AKs, TT pistol, were sold like toys in abundance & Bullets were sold like chickpeas...lol ....this is PAKISTAN :pakistan:

The GOP should put a stop to it or at least find a way to regulate it. Mil-spec equipment being freely available can really lead to some big fiasco- tomorrow the TTP might be found using M-4s with thermal scopes and FLIR.

The GOP should put a stop to it or at least find a way to regulate it. Mil-spec equipment being freely available can really lead to some big fiasco- tomorrow the TTP might be found using M-4s with thermal scopes and FLIR.

lol, what makes you think these militants do not have access to such sophisticated weaponry, forget about Militants in Fata, a Firearm dealer was caught in Karachi selling 40mm m203 gernade launcher to Target Killers......
Now you will say that this stuff is from NATO containers, well some of it yes, but most the stuff is actually coming from Afghanistan, lands in FATA, and than comes to other cities.
Chinese M-4 & M16 are already being sold but these are civilian versions and semi auto.
NVGs used to be available in Peshawer & Quetta markets very easily but this is not the case anymore after the crackdown on such markets some 3 years ago.

lol, what makes you think these militants do not have access to such sophisticated weaponry, forget about Militants in Fata, a Firearm dealer was caught in Karachi selling 40mm m203 gernade launcher to Target Killers......
Now you will say that this stuff is from NATO containers, well some of it yes, but most the stuff is actually coming from Afghanistan, lands in FATA, and than comes to other cities.
Chinese M-4 & M16 are already being sold but these are civilian versions and semi auto.
NVGs used to be available in Peshawer & Quetta markets very easily but this is not the case anymore after the crackdown on such markets some 3 years ago.

And then people wonder...I am guessing mil-grade triggers ad detonators must also been made available. Ergo the accuracy, perhaps, of the recent targeted IED! :hitwall:

Bhai jaan, disarm karo in logon ko warna kal ko har jagah Layari waala scene ho jana hai.

And then people wonder...I am guessing mil-grade triggers ad detonators must also been made available. Ergo the accuracy, perhaps, of the recent targeted IED! :hitwall:

Bhai jaan, disarm karo in logon ko warna kal ko har jagah Layari waala scene ho jana hai.
Those responsible for controlling the situation are actually the ones bringing it to the such point.\
Deputy Commissioners and Home Department are the two authorities responsible for issuing firearm licenses, and you know the best thing? these guys issued the licenses to target killers and thieves, just for the sake of filling their own pockets.
Even today, by paying the right amount, one can get his license from DC without any security clearance. Such is the pathetic state of affairs.....:hitwall:
And I love the audacity of these goons when they show up on national television and tell me they will protect me & my family .....:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom